DC lvl15's, USMD3D

Selling a DC audio 12K never seen below 13 volts im asking PRICE DROP 1600 + Shipping and no trades as of right now any other questions feel free to PM me ill upload some more pics today. i hate to get rid of it but im going a different route this thing is a beast

325f4752.jpg

2 upgraded DC lvl5 15's M1 Dual 1ohm 6 spiders triple glued joints Asking 400 + Shipping for the good one 350 + for the one that had a gash in the surround. I put goop and tape on sub is 100% functional

48b23567.jpg

465522e3.jpg

ee5f6b12.jpg

USAMP MD3D asking 280 + Shipping 7/10 - 10/10 working NO TRADES

Specs

650w x 1 @ 4 ohms

1200w x 1 @ 2 ohms

2000w x 1 @ 1 ohms

50a03601.jpg

9cf47b81.jpg

2009 Malibu LTZHead Unit - Pioneer AVH-P4300DVDSubs - 2 DC Audio m2 XL 15'sAmplifier - DC 5kWire - KnukonceptzAlternator - OhioGenBatteries - 2 XS Power 3100's, 1 d4700

I can vouch for this amp and Kenny. This 12k was originally mine. It is still in perfect shape. If you are looking for a 12k this is the time to get one since they are no longer in production.

I believe I know more about this than you do. The 12k is no longer in production I can assure your of this. That doesn't mean thAt it cant be made anymore, but they are not being produced at this time and are not planned to be made in the future.

Not sure who you are trying to impress with your uninformed information, but you came to the wrong place to try and just get a post. But hey since you do know so much, please do enlighten me with your vast amount of knowledge about dc products.

have a great day,, LOL,,,

I'm pretty sure CJ knows what hes talking about if your not planning to buy then stop posting dumping

2009 Malibu LTZHead Unit - Pioneer AVH-P4300DVDSubs - 2 DC Audio m2 XL 15'sAmplifier - DC 5kWire - KnukonceptzAlternator - OhioGenBatteries - 2 XS Power 3100's, 1 d4700

FYI 12k will allways be in production, I know because team dc audio has invited me in and i embrace it everyday and im going the 12k route and i will be needing more 12ks and they will be around when you need one...

are you buying here? if not dont post. you seem to miss those rules at the top of the forum. Also if you are Team DC whats your team id number? Shouldnt be hard for you to provide since you are a member after all.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Selling a DC audio 12K never seen below 13 volts im asking 1850 + Shipping and no trades as of right now any other questions feel free to PM me ill upload some more pics today. i hate to get rid of it but im going a different route this thing is a beast

325f4752.jpg

Hey man I would like to know what is that next to the 175.4 to the left? is that a blower fan? if it is where did you get it?

Archived