Sonic Electronix

I was gain matching my 4500s tonight.. Didnt turn volume down while going to next amp, grabbed allen keyband had my other hand "grounded" to truck... Got a nice little shock haha

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

I was gain matching my 4500s tonight.. Didnt turn volume down while going to next amp, grabbed allen keyband had my other hand "grounded" to truck... Got a nice little shock haha

cant say i shocked myself yet, knock on wood lol

if you have more then 1 fuse in a amp and 1 is blown will your amp still work?

prob a dumbass question..

same thing kinda happend to me last month, i was tighting my negitive wire on my amp and one of the allens hit the side of my amp and sparked and smoked alittle, car was off aswell

all it did was leave alittle white burn mark on the side of the amp, i got soo scared

thats always scary...i figure that if the caps are charged up when the circuit is complete, a short in it can jack em up easy, but now i figure a few hundred amps should not blow the cap, especially on a well built amp.

lol i wish i got shocked instead of risking jacking up the amp #sacrifice yourself for your equipment

Black 1998 Nissan Maxima
1st Setup: 145.8 DB Outlaw @37 HZ On Music Out Of Trunk
2nd Setup: 147.8 DB @42 HZ On Music Out The Trunk
Current Trunk Build:
153.8 DB Outlaw @ 49 HZ Out the trunk (150.8 DB Sealed)
Team gg.

cant say i shocked myself yet, knock on wood lol

if you have more then 1 fuse in a amp and 1 is blown will your amp still work?

prob a dumbass question..

id say itll power on but will protect as you add more load

Black 1998 Nissan Maxima
1st Setup: 145.8 DB Outlaw @37 HZ On Music Out Of Trunk
2nd Setup: 147.8 DB @42 HZ On Music Out The Trunk
Current Trunk Build:
153.8 DB Outlaw @ 49 HZ Out the trunk (150.8 DB Sealed)
Team gg.

I've touched positive to negative before, I even fried a wire while I was trying to charge my batteries. Not a smart thing to do at 3am while talking on a phone lol. Quite a scare but everything was fine, just a matter of luck If you fry ur shit or not

Scion tC SQ Build
iPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily driven
Ford Explorer C Pillar Wall Build

Just a cheap car to destroy with bass :D

a friend of mine inverted the positive and negatives on his ap3000, didn't double check the wiring, turned that car on, it sparked for a good 5 seconds and the amp still worked flawlessly, i'm amazed it didn't pop the fuse or fry the board. Its been about 8 months since it happened and it's still going strong

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

Not sure how his worked... Ive done that to 2 ap3ks and both fried instantly... Hooking Amps up while tired... Bad idea One was swapped pos/neg foget exactly what happend to other

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

I reversed the pos and neg on my crunch amp. Shit as soon as I touched the pos wire to the terminal (Already had the ground hooked up) there was sparks flying. And I quickly removed the wire being fucking scared. But not realizing I was doing it wrong I tried again and again until a fuse popped. Gave up. Looked at it. Realized I was trying to switch them lol.

Worked flawlessly tho.

Also I had my ground burned up and ripped out of place. So I basically was running no ground for the amp for a few weeks before I sold it lol. Still worked flawlessly

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg