Guest dropthabeat.com Posted January 5, 2008 Report Posted January 5, 2008 and what about my sandwich?
AI James Posted January 5, 2008 Report Posted January 5, 2008 says the guy with the power acoustik cap
cichlidfort Posted January 5, 2008 Author Report Posted January 5, 2008 again, you still bang dudes. Riiiiiight? Why the hell do you even come on this thread if your going to say stupid shit like that. I fucking ask a question and 4 pages later guys are bashing, flaming, telling me that I am a dumbass, and saying I bang dudes...fuckin lame. 2008 Chevy Impala (undercover cop style) Setup in the makings
Bryan Posted January 5, 2008 Report Posted January 5, 2008 cumbassha cumbass? i know what you mean but its still funny MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST 2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids MMATS 2000.05 XS Power D1200 Knukonceptz 1/0 Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB " Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy
AI James Posted January 5, 2008 Report Posted January 5, 2008 nobody called you a dumbass man get over it already bro.
Guest dropthabeat.com Posted January 5, 2008 Report Posted January 5, 2008 we call it how we see it. people can hear my sandwich from far away.
Bryan Posted January 5, 2008 Report Posted January 5, 2008 i have a feeling this thread will be on lock down very shortly MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST 2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids MMATS 2000.05 XS Power D1200 Knukonceptz 1/0 Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB " Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy
01xtreme Posted January 5, 2008 Report Posted January 5, 2008 i have a feeling this thread will be on lock down very shortly I concur. As far as putting your system outside the car I wasn't seriously suggesting it, I was making a point, you are talking like you are just rocking a system to turn heads. My System: Pioneer AVH-P3200BT 4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors) 8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash) 1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs) 2-18" BTL's (for now) Crescendo 3kwp (for sale) Complete rebuild coming soon...
Guest dropthabeat.com Posted January 5, 2008 Report Posted January 5, 2008 my Carl's Jr. Chicken Club Sandwich turns heads.
Guest dropthabeat.com Posted January 5, 2008 Report Posted January 5, 2008 i luv it just as much as i luv saltwater taffy. and i'm a man who luvs his taffy. mmm.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.