Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

How Far Will People Hear Me Coming?


Recommended Posts

Guest dropthabeat.com
Posted

I drive a Jeep and have two Kicker L7 15s powerd by a Crunch PZI 3000.1 @ 1 ohm with 1/0 gauge wiring. Subs are getting about 800-900 watts each. Estimating, how far will people hear me coming? Thanks

it depends how loud the guy your banging is moaning.

Posted

what does class and knowledge have to do with the comparison of the 2? The analogy was pretty much a given.

Posted

If you took it as me calling you a dumbass then im sorry.

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Posted

Well, using logic, a jeep is more of a truck, than a car. And you said earlier in the thread that you like turning heads, not "making your's rattle".

Maybe you should clear things up for me since it sounds like you are putting a system in your TRUCK to turn heads since that is what gives you enjoyment. You are starting to sound like dumb ass kid who sits at a redlight between 2 old couple blaring your system just because you like making grandma roll up her window.

You can make assumptions of me all you want because I really don't care. I was saying how the hell am I going to put a system outside of a jeep. What, you want me to drill my box on the roof and put a waterproof sound enclosure over it? Hmmmm.......

and if I said I get more pleasure out of turning heads than making mine rattles. That's not to say that I don't enjoy listening to loud bass...

2008 Chevy Impala (undercover cop style)

Setup in the makings

Posted

why be sorry you didnt call him out whatsoever if he took that as a call out then maybe he IS a cumbass (again not calling you one but nobody else did either)

Guest dropthabeat.com
Posted

You can make assumptions of me all you want because I really don't care. I was saying how the hell am I going to put a system outside of a jeep. What, you want me to drill my box on the roof and put a waterproof sound enclosure over it? Hmmmm.......

and if I said I get more pleasure out of turning heads than making mine rattles. That's not to say that I don't enjoy listening to loud bass...

i still think u bang dudes.

Posted

why be sorry you didnt call him out whatsoever if he took that as a call out then maybe he IS a cumbass (again not calling you one but nobody else did either)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 837 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...