Sonic Electronix

Hello everyone! I know all of you may think I'm stupid (when it comes to car audio, I can't disagree) for asking this but. I just got a 2012 Scion Tc and I really want to know all of your opinions on this; what should I put in my car? I love audio. I love bass. Everything is stock, except for the Pioneer Z130BT I had installed in my car. Money is not a problem (not yet), just be reasonable. What can/should I do to my car? I love audio and bass, and I don't know much at all. I'd be VERY appreciative if I had people help me through this. Sorry for being vague at the moment, in a rush. Thank you!

whats the max dimensions for a box you can fit? its a hatch right?

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

It's a hatch so getting loud is pretty easy. Replace all of the crap stock speakers, replace head unit, amp the door speakers, find 2 12s you just love and an amp for them and let it rip! I think you have an 80a alternator (correct me if I'm wrong) so keep that in mind, too. I wouldn't go over about 1000-1200w rms on the stock alternator and I would get a nice XS Power battery up front ASAP!

I'm gonna hate

I have a 3000GT, so the cargo area is tiny. I'm doing 2 or 3 SA8 v.2s. I could do 4, but want some trunk space. A pair of 10s should be do able too. It'd take up all the space in my trunk.. But it would fit.

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

I have the 06 tc, youre either looking at a pair of 12's or smaller unless you want to lose your rear seats.

If your not crazy about it try 4 8's sa-8v2's or v1's..theyre cheaper but less output.

a pair of 10's

or a pair of 12's

Scion tC SQ Build
iPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily driven
Ford Explorer C Pillar Wall Build

Just a cheap car to destroy with bass :D

I have a 3000GT, so the cargo area is tiny. I'm doing 2 or 3 SA8 v.2s. I could do 4, but want some trunk space. A pair of 10s should be do able too. It'd take up all the space in my trunk.. But it would fit.

Uhh.. Cool story bro?

I'm gonna hate

Uhh.. Cool story bro?

We both have small cars, so I'm telling him whatd fit in mine. That may help him with his decision.. Shut the fuck up..

LMFAO so true

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

smaller font please lol. I was just about to suggest talking to hunter ^^^^^^^

Don't worry, I didn't know much at all when I joined but this forum really teaches you everything you need to know. welcome to the forum

I have no idea what to replace my stock speakers with?

What's your budget? Do you want coaxials or components? If components, do you want to go active or passive?

Do you want to use the stock speaker size, or fiberglass new pods?

LMFAO so true

Archived