Sonic Electronix

Could have said that in the post. If I just posted "I pee in a bag" I would come off as crazy, and someone would probably ask why I mentioned it. If I posted "I had cancer and my bladder was removed, I pee in a bag" it would make a little more sense, now wouldn't it? It's called context, try to improve your posts.

I didn't elaborate because I presumed that the purpose of my post was implied. Nobody seemed to have a problem with it except for you.

You seem to know about context.. Lets go back and reminisce intermediate and middle school. Do you remember hearing about context clues? Ohh yeah...

Don't tell me how to write my posts. If you have an issue with them, then report my posts and let the mods and admins take care of it.

A contextual indicator was not present in your post either. Not only do your posts suck, you're wrong too.

Lol okay. My posts apparently suck, but so does your reading comprehension. Reread the last sentence of my previous post.

I'm done :shrug:

I saw that but didn't feel like pointing out that you're a hypocrite too. If that is the action you wish people to take when they don't like a post why didn't you report mine instead of feeling the need to tell me to "shut the fuck up."

*sigh*

I'm gonna hate

I've decided just to get a pair of 12" subwoofers and an amp. Anyone have any suggestions?

how much power do you want to run and that should determine the subs... or you can do vice versa and tell us the subs that you want to run

I've decided just to get a pair of 12" subwoofers and an amp. Anyone have any suggestions?

whats your total budget? (sorry if i missed it already i ignored most of the clutter LOL)

my plan if i get one of these is 4 8s on 2500w

Team Sundown Audio

**CURRENT** -- 2012 Scion tC Build Click Here

**OLD** -- 2002 Pontiac Grand AM Build Click Here
check them out, slap me a comment

2002 Pontiac Grand AM SE 2.2l 4 cylinder ecotec.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Head Unit - Alpine CDA-9887
Subs - 2x Z 12 v.2s - v.3 + NS Soft parts
Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAZ-3500D
Enclosure - 3.33 Cubes tuned to 34.66hz
Front Stage - JBL P660c 6.5" Components
Rear Deck - Powerbass 4xl 6.5" Mid-Range
Front Stage Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAX-100.4D
Wires - Kicker Hyperflex 1/0, KnuKonceptz 1/0, Knu 4 and 8 Gauge, Kicker RCAs
Electrical - 275 AMP DC Power H/O Alternator, XS Power S3400, XS Power D2700
Videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/BeAILsTaR13

edit : It would really help, a lot actually, if someone could tell me the basics of a sub. As in what to look for, and what sets one apart from another. There are certainly way too many to choose, for me. I don't know much at all bout' these.

how much power do you want to run and that should determine the subs... or you can do vice versa and tell us the subs that you want to run

What is an appropriate amount? I really do not know how to answer that question. I certainly don't want to overkill this.

whats your total budget? (sorry if i missed it already i ignored most of the clutter LOL)

my plan if i get one of these is 4 8s on 2500w

Something around $600-$700.

for an entry level system I wouldn't suggest overloading yourself with high output alts and voltmeters and everything else that comes with a lot of power. If you want to do it on a budget then I would suggest getting equipment that you can run on stock electrical... a forum that I just looked at says you have a 100amp alt so I would suggest anything up to 1000 watts RMS. That should be enough for a first budget system. Is it 500-700 for all or just the sub stage? I would also suggest performing the big 3 on your car too. It's really not difficult

if anybody sees anything wrong with this then feel free to tell me

Edit: ^^^^^^^^ great subs. would be great on a 1200 wrms amp or greater!!!! rated at 600wrms but can be ran at 1000wrms if on clean power :D

A friend of mine has this exact car but a "TRO" edition? I think. He has 3 JL W3V2 12's in the back in a custom fiberglass box. I believe ported. His box was painted the same color as the car (yellow). He also has a JL amp on it but I'm not sure of the size. Two caps, not sure of the size. Other than that it has the stock speakers and head unit, which are pretty nice I won't lie.

***2001 GMC 2500HD Regular Cab***

-Jensen 9312 Flip-Out

-2 12 inch Pioneer Step-up Shallow Mounts

-Kicker ZX750.1 for Lows

-Pioneer 6.5 coax in the doors

-Pioneer 4x6 coax in the pillars

-Old School Alpine MRV-F250 for Mids/Highs

***1969 Camaro Z/28***

-500+ cubic inch 950hp BBC + 400-650 shot of Nitrous

-Audio coming soon-

A friend of mine has this exact car but a "TRO" edition? I think. He has 3 JL W3V2 12's in the back in a custom fiberglass box. I believe ported. His box was painted the same color as the car (yellow). He also has a JL amp on it but I'm not sure of the size. Two caps, not sure of the size. Other than that it has the stock speakers and head unit, which are pretty nice I won't lie.

sounds like the RS 7.0 (Release series 7.0) comes with the TRD package, body kit, brake package, exhaust, (comes in yellow only), only 2200 made. real smooth lookin car

Team Sundown Audio

**CURRENT** -- 2012 Scion tC Build Click Here

**OLD** -- 2002 Pontiac Grand AM Build Click Here
check them out, slap me a comment

2002 Pontiac Grand AM SE 2.2l 4 cylinder ecotec.

Head Unit - Alpine CDA-9887
Subs - 2x Z 12 v.2s - v.3 + NS Soft parts
Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAZ-3500D
Enclosure - 3.33 Cubes tuned to 34.66hz
Front Stage - JBL P660c 6.5" Components
Rear Deck - Powerbass 4xl 6.5" Mid-Range
Front Stage Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAX-100.4D
Wires - Kicker Hyperflex 1/0, KnuKonceptz 1/0, Knu 4 and 8 Gauge, Kicker RCAs
Electrical - 275 AMP DC Power H/O Alternator, XS Power S3400, XS Power D2700
Videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/BeAILsTaR13