Sonic Electronix

not to stray him away from your FS thread Hunter, but I have seen a few sundown SAZ-1500D v2 amps floating around on SMD and CACO. I was actually about to buy one for $350 until a buddy around town decided to upgrade and sold it to me for $300 instead. But I too have an AP-1500 and if you aren't worried about how much it puts out compared to Sundown and Skar then I would suggest it.

And Skar is VERY reasonably priced and a great product

Used? You don't think there are any nice pair of subs, and an amp for around $700? Just the subs and amp.

http://www.audioque.com/AQ1200D-Amplifier_p_30.html

As Brandon said, SA-12s could be had for ~ $300/pr.

http://www.knukonceptz.com/productDetail.cfm?prodID=KOL-AK4

Box materials should be around $40 for 3/4 MDF, glue, and nails. Thats assuming you have all the tools (router, table saw, nail gun, etc).

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

not to stray him away from your FS thread Hunter, but I have seen a few sundown SAZ-1500D v2 amps floating around on SMD and CACO. I was actually about to buy one for $350 until a buddy around town decided to upgrade and sold it to me for $300 instead. But I too have an AP-1500 and if you aren't worried about how much it puts out compared to Sundown and Skar then I would suggest it.

It's priced alright, the amps are almost much as sundown stuff. Either way I'd get used even when I'm not on a budget, saves tons of money and usually works out fine. Recently ive been into old school alpine amps. They are awesome and can be had on CL for dirt cheap, $50 for a 4 ch 80x4

Scion tC SQ Build
iPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily driven
Ford Explorer C Pillar Wall Build

Just a cheap car to destroy with bass :D

IMO grab a decent amp like an audiopipe mini 1500w, their like 125 shipped. Wiring gonna run you bout 60 for a 4g kit, try knukonceptz. And a pair of 12s like SA 12s, can usually get a pair used for like 300ish +/-

Yeah I got my sa's for 250 shipped can't beat used pricing they were like new as well, still stiff

Scion tC SQ Build
iPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily driven
Ford Explorer C Pillar Wall Build

Just a cheap car to destroy with bass :D

It's priced alright, the amps are almost much as sundown stuff. Either way I'd get used even when I'm not on a budget, saves tons of money and usually works out fine. Recently ive been into old school alpine amps. They are awesome and can be had on CL for dirt cheap, $50 for a 4 ch 80x4

I've got a friend who bought skar, audiopipe, and sundown 1500wrms amps and clamped them all. audiopipe lost but skar and sundown were pretty close. Skar makes some great stuff. I need to look into that, I'm sure that my mids will be drowned out as soon as I get this sub and amp in my car lol

sorry about threadjacking, back on track now

make money and get some :detail: done!!!

well since your cars new you really don't need to replace your speakers, save your money. for $700 i would get 1 12", maybe a Fi SSD or AA chaos in a custom box. no prefab. Maybe a alpine mrp-1000 amp. thats probably a lil above 700 but I'm just thinking from the top of my head. and sound deadener will help alot. Thats just my opinion

Is there anything wrong with getting a loaded ported enclosure? I'm looking at some very nice ones and it seems like the smart idea since i have no way of making my own enclosure, and this seems WAY easier. yes? no?

edit: http://rockfordfosga...x?itemid=120444 ?

That's only 500WRMS and will not be nearly as loud as the VVXs. Try the P3-2X12 and an AQ1200D, then you'll be talking. Rockford makes solid stuff, hell, the first sub I ever bought was an old-school Rockford.

I'm gonna hate

Archived