I don't think I have add but I'm 100 percent positive I got terets. I got this tic I do with my head, almost like nodding but real quick nods over and over. It don't feel right if I don't do it enought. Never been to the dr for it but I know what it is.

Did that develop out of habit or did it just start happening?

Lol my mom says its just habit. Idk how the hell it started. I just noticed i was doing it and I do it not even paying attention. If I'm not doing the nod it'll be something like small clearings of the throat, like not full on ahem's but just like moving small amount of air. Almost like growls. It's the same way, it don't feel right until I do enough.

I have a few things like that where I feel I have to do them or I just don't feel right. I haven't been diagnosed with anything of the sorts though. Speaking of that I should probably get a check up or something, its been a long time. If I got a "diagnostics test" from a doctor I'd probably throw off a few codes.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Not everyone uses that for excuses. I have ADD/ADHD with compulsive and few others. I have to stay on a schedule for everything I do whether it's a build or house work or I'll have trouble finishing it. Or I'll work on something until its figured out or done,lot of sleepless nights lol. Yea the meds can make you a zobie which sucks big time.

My cousin has adhd and took ridalin or however you spell it. It almost killed him. He had to stay on a heart monitor for a while because the doctor said he would have took one and died. It made his heart race and his head swimmy. My uncle also has add but damn good with computers. I have sit and watched him fix computers that professionals said couldnt be fixed.

Almost everyone that has this crape is very high on some front of intellect. Some have a high level of artistic side everyone is diff. Sorry to hear about that crap with your cousin.

I know i for sure have it, Even though the test i had taken, i was 1 point / 1 question away from it, i know i do.

Doesn't really bother me though. Its just another thing to overcome, and not think about. ;)

*06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500*

*91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*

Not everyone uses that for excuses. I have ADD/ADHD with compulsive and few others. I have to stay on a schedule for everything I do whether it's a build or house work or I'll have trouble finishing it. Or I'll work on something until its figured out or done,lot of sleepless nights lol. Yea the meds can make you a zobie which sucks big time.

I'm not so much the schedule type but if I dont figure it out i lose sleep over it hahaha

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

i got add and adhd its a bitch to concentrate i feel like i gotta keep changing focus lol but ive been like this for awhile so im kinda used to it, but i aint hyper as fuck like i used to be now i am just antsy to do shit and always changing directions so to say on what im doing. People see me and like damn hes a hyper lil fucker but he is always working lol

whats wrong with fat chicks? they are like mopeds, as long as your friends dont see you riding it, they are a blast! hahah

I am dumb as a stump. I live in the south and we are all dumb here.

I'm not so much the schedule type but if I dont figure it out i lose sleep over it hahaha

Lol that's the truth. It'll drive a person with these thing nuts. Hope I don't get in trouble for this but even Steve shows signs of compulsive disorders. It just means if it ain't right or just the way it is in his head it will be before he is happy with his progress. Which will cover so many people on this forum. This is where some find stress relief or their best focus points.

Lol that's the truth. It'll drive a person with these thing nuts. Hope I don't get in trouble for this but even Steve shows signs of compulsive disorders. It just means if it ain't right or just the way it is in his head it will be before he is happy with his progress. Which will cover so many people on this forum. This is where some find stress relief or their best focus points.

Yeah man. I want my stuff perfect I just have to realize sometimes what I want is something I am not able to do. I just have to keep trying to get better. But I love customizing stuff because its artistic and I can focus on it. unlike anything else haha. I live for my truck and my dirt bike.

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

Archived