Hellbound Train Posted July 2, 2012 Report Posted July 2, 2012 Am I the only here with this or are there others like me?
Baydestrian Posted July 2, 2012 Report Posted July 2, 2012 Just read some symptoms of different forms of ADD and that shit just sounds like normal ass things ppl go thru 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
Robert8252 Posted July 2, 2012 Report Posted July 2, 2012 I'm 99% sure I do. Never been checked for it or anything but I can't focus on one thing before my mind wonders to something else. Star one project. Stop start another. Stop start another. Work on one then start another and work on another one yada yada. 2013 F150 Crew Cab Old Build Log Feedback 2013 F150 Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff
8ight Posted July 2, 2012 Report Posted July 2, 2012 Believing you have it and being diagnosed with it are very different things. I know many people who have believed they had it and their psychs told them they were just lazy and looking for an excuse, I was diagnosed with it without ever thinking I had it. Don't care. I work on electronics all day and it keeps me entertained, psych has been trying to give me meds for it forever. I'm gonna hate
b-dubs89 Posted July 2, 2012 Report Posted July 2, 2012 i do for sure , diagnosed add at 7 years old . nothing comes easy , but i still geturdone and sometimes i surprise myself .not on any adderal or ritalin or no goop-a-thol
killallblue Posted July 2, 2012 Report Posted July 2, 2012 Working on small shit keeps my mind straight
bdog Posted July 2, 2012 Report Posted July 2, 2012 i swear they just tell everyone that dosnt not conform to there robot standards that they have add or hadd they want everyone to behave get 9-5 jobs and not to question anything REP
bdog Posted July 2, 2012 Report Posted July 2, 2012 and yes they said i have hadd because lame stuff dont not interest me REP
Jessica Posted July 2, 2012 Report Posted July 2, 2012 Yeah, I have attention deficit, wait.... Oooh, something shiny! Rest in peace, walled 87 accord build log 03' Corolla build with AA Mayhem inside. My super random youtube channel and terrible camera work. Wiring comparison by CaptainzPlanetz Wire and fuse guide by Guest SyKo13
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.