Just read some symptoms of different forms of ADD and that shit just sounds like normal ass things ppl go thru

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

I'm 99% sure I do. Never been checked for it or anything but I can't focus on one thing before my mind wonders to something else. Star one project. Stop start another. Stop start another. Work on one then start another and work on another one yada yada.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

Believing you have it and being diagnosed with it are very different things. I know many people who have believed they had it and their psychs told them they were just lazy and looking for an excuse, I was diagnosed with it without ever thinking I had it. Don't care. I work on electronics all day and it keeps me entertained, psych has been trying to give me meds for it forever.

I'm gonna hate

i do for sure , diagnosed add at 7 years old . nothing comes easy , but i still geturdone and sometimes i surprise myself .not on any adderal or ritalin or no goop-a-thol

i swear they just tell everyone that dosnt not conform to there robot standards that they have add or hadd they want everyone to behave get 9-5 jobs and not to question anything

Banner_468x60.jpg

REP

and yes they said i have hadd because lame stuff dont not interest me

Banner_468x60.jpg

REP

Archived