Sonic Electronix

i could mount under seats i think but amp will not breathe at all. and yes back of seat would work but then i can put anything on the seats if they are down. . . i have an amp rack now (cheap thrown together tringle that is 40" wide. is works its just not pretty so, idk, i guess i dont really got the room for a nice nice one noe that i think about it. . box is so damn big!

I would put a piece of mdf parallel to the front of your box with a small gap between it and the box to limit vibrations. Then you can mount your amps on there and paint or upholster it up nice. And when you fold down the seats to lay stuff on.

Edit: ninja'd haha

Edited by mttornquist

how about to the box? yes i know its eh but i could put another piece of mdf, with some 1" spacers maybe like 3" at the bottom for slight angle, and mount to that?

Thats an option or if you just add fans and vent out to the sides and mount under the rear seats. The amps in my Tahoe are mounted under the rear seats and they never get too hot to touch.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif