Can't extend my arms past 90 degrees?

Well, I went to the gym for the first time in a long time yesterday. All went well, but I wake up this morning and I can't extend my arms past 90 degrees. It's like my muscles are so tight that it won't let them go any further.

What I did:

Warm up/cardio on treadmill

Do workout

Some light stretching

Go home and eat a slice of beef w/ watermelon

Edited by SnowDrifter

Muscle could be spazzed from not getting anything for a while. Did you go hard on the workout like trying to lift bench or curl what you always do or did you take it easy? How long has it been since you been to the gym? warm compress may work the muscles are probably just tight.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

lololol bis or tris?

I feel that way sometimes after the gym too, but I haven't been going too hard lately.

do you take protein? I have only used GNC amplified wheybolic but it works really well to help in recovery

You pushed to hard for the 1st time out.

400mg of Naproxen twice a day fir the next 3 days and you'll be fine.gradually work your way up to a routine you feel comfortable with. Going balls out, getting hurt and nit being able to get in the gym is just as bad as not going at all. Rome wasn't built in a day, but it only takes an hour to wreck it!

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

Muscle could be spazzed from not getting anything for a while. Did you go hard on the workout like trying to lift bench or curl what you always do or did you take it easy? How long has it been since you been to the gym? warm compress may work the muscles are probably just tight.

I pretty much went all out. It's een around 8 months since I've been to the gym. Trying to get my self off of the sofa and chips diet lol

I pretty much went all out. It's een around 8 months since I've been to the gym. Trying to get my self off of the sofa and chips diet lol

Well then there you have it I would honestly chill out and do something that won't stress your arms for the next few days. Do Cardio and Leg workouts. Last thing you want to do is stress the muscle anymore than it is and tear something.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Well then there you have it I would honestly chill out and do something that won't stress your arms for the next few days. Do Cardio and Leg workouts. Last thing you want to do is stress the muscle anymore than it is and tear something.

Ok. I didn't realize there was a such thing as 'too much' lol

So go easier next time and rest the muscles for a few days and it should take care of itself?