Second Skin Audio

Box for 2 12w7

Hey Joe X do you have a side angle i can reference? Im getting the sheet tomorrow and hopefully can get it done. I did my cut sheet already so i won't waste MDF and end up screwed.

Edited by RAM5493

Hey Joe X do you have a side angle i can reference? Im getting the sheet tomorrow and hopefully can get it done. I did my cut sheet already so i won't waste MDF and end up screwed.

I changed the pic above to see if it seems more clear to you, let me know your questions. All angled cuts are 45 deg.

I changed the pic above to see if it seems more clear to you, let me know your questions. All angled cuts are 45 deg.

Okay man, thanks a lot for the help when I get it done ill let you know how it sounds and I probably will get request to build more boxes (in my friends circle everyone uses pre fab junk) lol

Okay man, thanks a lot for the help when I get it done ill let you know how it sounds and I probably will get request to build more boxes (in my friends circle everyone uses pre fab junk) lol

Ok be very careful with all the dimensions posted specially the center piece described above, if done improperly it will fail, remember 2 1/2 is the size of all the 45s, if you have any questions don't guess just post them.

on the one not looking down yes from what i see

#teamihop

Two 12 inch DC XL's

Carbon Fiber Cap

Stetsom 7k

Shell of box / baffle built by me

Port / sealing the box by John Hone

Fuck midrange

Alpine-9886

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177428-97jettas-sql-trunk-wall-loudest-99-buick-century-custom-with-a-one-legged-owner/

price has no influence on how something sounds

I told him to move the fucking port.

they see me hoppin they stoppin they can't believe im so white and dirty

It looks like you got so drunk, that someone came up and stole your leg.

I really REALLY recommend more sub volume for each W7. W7 recommends that low of volume so people can have smaller boxes and also to protect the subs power handling better.

I did a box for two 12 w7 giving each 3 cubes and tuned to 35hz.

It slammed the lows and to this day still the best sounding subs i have heard. Point is w7's can handle big boxes very well we had them at 2400rms on that box and it took it like nothing.

At least do 2.5 cubes net each and you will see why when you hear how great it sounds.

1st Setup(SOLD):2007 GMC YukonPioneer Avic F90bt

Audiocontrol Epicenter2 Audioque SDC2.5 15 subs8.7 cubes at 37hz build DONEAudioque 1200d (Audioque 1200d Sold, similar performance to my ap1500)Diamond Audio Hex 6.5 Mids n TweetsCerwin Vega Exl 400 4 channel Bridged(also have MTX 4004 not being used)1 Run of power Knu Fleks 4 Gauge2 Cheap stock Battery setup2nd Setup (SOLD):2007 GMC YukonPioneer Avic F90bt

Audiocontrol Epicenter2 15 Kicker cvx (maybe two SA 15 in future)7 cubes net tuned at 34hzAlphasonik Old school 1600rms (ap 1500d sold GREAT Budget amp)JBL 6.5 Power Series Components, Infinity Kappa 6.5 3 ways, and 2 Kicker KS Tweets (LOUD)Cerwin vega exl4001 run knu Fleks OFC 0 gaugeBig 3 done1 Odyssey 1500, 1 optima yellow top d31

I really REALLY recommend more sub volume for each W7. W7 recommends that low of volume so people can have smaller boxes and also to protect the subs power handling better.

I did a box for two 12 w7 giving each 3 cubes and tuned to 35hz.

It slammed the lows and to this day still the best sounding subs i have heard. Point is w7's can handle big boxes very well we had them at 2400rms on that box and it took it like nothing.

At least do 2.5 cubes net each and you will see why when you hear how great it sounds.

I agree normally I'll give 10's 1.5 cubes and 12's 2-2.5. To account for box rise. Bigger the box louder the bass.