Sonic Electronix

Currently I.have a 140 amp stock alt in my 04 Pontiac Bonneville..looking to upgrade but don't know what to get. Any help?

Don't know what to get fer whut? what kind of power are you running? Were going to need more information than what you have provided.

Your open ticket number is 332653-smd. Please reply with requested information to make a better decision on what you will need.

Thank you for contacting support

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

I'm running a JL Audio JX360/4 for my mids and highs and currently one Soundstream TX1.2000D, hoping to have two soon. Am pushing 2 SA15 D4s

Please hold while I process your request...

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

I'm sure you would get what you pay for with mechman and dc power, but if you're on more of a budget give Mike Singer an inquiry here http://www.singeralternators.com/

Mike was very good with customer service and kept in contact through emails and answered all my questions.

Will do man, thanks!

I'm running a JL Audio JX360/4 for my mids and highs and currently one Soundstream TX1.2000D, hoping to have two soon. Am pushing 2 SA15 D4s

Thank you for holding. From the information I have gathered from the following link:

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_23887_Soundstream-TX1.2000D.html

it seems that this amplifier produces around 2000w rms at a 1 ohm load. Being you are using dual 4 ohm dvc subwoofers you will be able to achieve maximum output that this amplifier will be able to produce. My recommendation would be to leave the stock alternator and add a XS Power battery (XP3000 OR D3100) in the rear if you have room. You can purchase the said batteries from Sonic Electric who is a sponsored member here. Can I go ahead and close out this case?

I'm sure you would get what you pay for with mechman and dc power, but if you're on more of a budget give Mike Singer an inquiry here http://www.singeralternators.com/

Mike was very good with customer service and kept in contact through emails and answered all my questions.

Mike,

Thank you for your very quick response. I would suggest he get a larger battery as my thoughts would be that it would be cheaper vs. getting an alternator and having to get that installed plus doing the big 3 with the aftermarket alternator.