How should i mount me sub box in the car??

cus there so much pressure when its towards the trunk and face the car theres so much area where the pressure can leave. i know subs faced the front of hatchbacks are louder

front in a hatch? you high? unless its a wall....no...never.

gtfo

Just my opinion. But its cute to know that you care about my opinion lol :sigh:

cus there so much pressure when its towards the trunk and face the car theres so much area where the pressure can leave. i know subs faced the front of hatchbacks are louder

front in a hatch? you high? unless its a wall....no...never.

gtfo

Just my opinion. But its cute to know that you care about my opinion lol :sigh:

Well your opinion is wrong...You really should stop advising people how to position their subs and why until you have done some more research.

Not in an 87 honda accord hatch.

Also, I agree sometimes sub all the way back in trunk and forward can perform well.

And

This fucking guy.

There are a ton of factors when facing front or rear. How about forward firing with the box pushed all the way back in the trunk? Sealed up? With a tunnel or collar?

@strangeduck, not all vehicles rattle like a tin can with rear facing subs. My trunk lid looks like its gonna fly off, but is still quiet.

Won't argue with you on this point because i have not listen to every car on the planet. But it just seems to me a lot of trunk cars that haven't been deadened really well have a tinny sound when firing backward in a trunk. Not all. Again i agree he should just try several ways and see what works.

Edit. Btw, your last build was kickarrrrrse. that wall was crazy, good luck on the new build. Happy 4th!

I thought subs up in a hatch is optimal...anyway, every car is different, so sometimes it can sound louder if they are facing the rear, but too many variables are involved for you to be able to just say "it will be louder if they face the trunk" did the op even mention what equipment or car he has? I don't remember?

i have a 2000 Buick regal its in my garage and dont pay attention to the subs and the old system getting all new stuff

Be Happy With What You Got

ARRRHHHHHH!!! ROFL! Ok first off i think you should worry about sealing your open ported box with another sub before you worry about sealing it off. Dual ported box with one sub......

2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee LaredoPioneer AVH- 3200DVD2/0 Flex-A-Prene Welding Cable

(2) Fully Loaded Fi Sp4's dual 1-------> My YouTube Channel <-------

Needs more power those woofers will laugh at that turd

ARRRHHHHHH!!! ROFL! Ok first off i think you should worry about sealing your open ported box with another sub before you worry about sealing it off. Dual ported box with one sub......

if u read the post right above your post i said dont pay attention to those pictures and i already have another subwoofer in the box so instead of wanting to dis look at the post and facts

Be Happy With What You Got

you can use peel and seal to seal of the trunk...people highly recomends it...

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

"1 Sony Xplod 12"

1 12" non brand"

Just a question... in your sig you say 2 subs in a dual ported box... is that those subs in the same box?

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Archived