Why are the PWX 6.5's so cheap?

Names_jeff

WTF????

so you want to pay like 200 for a ˝nice˝ speaker??

come one man....its not like if some piece is cheap its not a good qualitiy....i love my pyles pro 6.5 they get loud and clear...for a cheap speaker

Really? I mean... really?

That's like saying all the girls in the playboy mansion and a fat chick who sucks dick for poptarts are the same thing.

well i mean they both get the job done... lol

but back on topic.. my buddy has some eminence eminator 6.5's bout the same price and he loves his and they sound good can find em on parts express.. just to throw another affordable option out there for ya

Cool man, ill look into it!

WTF????

come one man....its not like if some piece is cheap its not a good qualitiy....i love my pyles pro 6.5 they get loud and clear...for a cheap speaker

That's like saying all the girls in the playboy mansion and a fat chick who sucks dick for poptarts are the same thing.

Right

WTF????

well i mean they both get the job done... lol

but back on topic.. my buddy has some eminence eminator 6.5's bout the same price and he loves his and they sound good can find em on parts express.. just to throw another affordable option out there for ya

Cool man, ill look into it!

there was this focals for 8$ a piece...veRry good speakers too....got 10 of em and they play hella nice

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

Yes they're made in china but they didnt cut any corners trust me upgraded the coil and different basket from the MP series for better cooling. Loud and clean with serious midbass and mine are bridged on a AQ 4x90.

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

Yes they're made in china but they didnt cut any corners trust me upgraded the coil and different basket from the MP series for better cooling. Loud and clean with serious midbass and mine are bridged on a AQ 4x90.

Good to know man! i would be running them on my 175.4 if i got em' but it sounds like they're awesome especially for the price!

They are and im a dealer if you want to order some. They play really high for a mid too without distortion really surprising for the price but make sure the bandpass them properly

They are and im a dealer if you want to order some. They play really high for a mid too without distortion really surprising for the price but make sure the bandpass them properly

looking into purchasing about (4) 6.5 mids and some tweets as well

Wellall you would get free shipping with that purchase and we're out of silk domes right now only super tweeters and stang let me see what i can do to get you an answer i need to get a bigger amp i know at 120rms they are begging for more

i just got my pwx 6.5's and they're beastly! i love them.. they get loud with little power.. you wouldn't regret the purchase

2008 BMW 550i M Sport

Build coming soon!

2000 Volvo s40 1.9T
Pioneer DVD navigation head unit
O2 audio performance mid range speakers
2 Crescendo PWX-6 Pro Mid Range Speakers
2 Crescendo PWX-8 Pro Mid Range Speakers
4 Selenium ST200 Super Tweeters
Hifonics ZRX2000.4 Amplifier
2- 12 inch DC Audio Level 4 m2
Hifonics Brutus BXI-1610D Amplifier

2 KinetiK HC1400R- Secondary Batteries