Not ups but it's at the warehouse I work at.

And I might get some seats lol

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

I want the offload look. So I wanna raise it 3 or more inches.

Great news today. The guy giving me the van is my boss. He has 2 identical as you can kinda see in the pics. Te second one has a tranny that is useless. So he's letting me strip the second one to get any and all parts that I can!

What should I get? I'm taking the wheels. Maybe the alt. all the beat. Maybe seats. What else?

Maybe take the door panels to do some fiberglass work on? Just so like if you mess up you have spares so you don't have to go searching around in junkyards and stuff...

1999 Jeep Cherokee SportLifted on 31'sPopcorn Sounds AX6000.1 w/ AA 500.1 "THE F1X" board4 Obsidian Audio OA15's

C pillar wall @ 29hz

^^^work in progress^^^

I want the offload look. So I wanna raise it 3 or more inches.

Great news today. The guy giving me the van is my boss. He has 2 identical as you can kinda see in the pics. Te second one has a tranny that is useless. So he's letting me strip the second one to get any and all parts that I can!

What should I get? I'm taking the wheels. Maybe the alt. all the beat. Maybe seats. What else?

Maybe take the door panels to do some fiberglass work on? Just so like if you mess up you have spares so you don't have to go searching around in junkyards and stuff...

Oh yeah thats a great idea! i'll do that as well!

Bump for more ideas, picking the vans up tomorrow!!

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

I would take every bit of interior plastic you can get without breaking it. That stuff gets brittle and if you need replacements they are hard to find. i would also take every light bulb you can get, plus turn signal and healdlight assemblies cause they are expensive too. If you can get the whole dash out then that would be great too. if you ever wanted to glass in a double din headunit you could practice on the spare. Other things would be heater blower motor and alternator, starter. ect..

Well, now that i think about it, would he have a problem with just letting you take 2 vans? lol

He doesnt. I'll have as much time as I want to strip them. It's just I don't have the space to keep both indefinitely lol

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

ndjs.jpg

Thats the plan, the "chrome" rims are pretty rough as they have just been sitting for a few years lol

Then when i remove the wrap im gonna paint it a flat black, and maybe tint some of the lenses, not sure yet.

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

ndjs.jpg

Getting pretty excited! Going to be picking both vans up tomorrow and will commence with deconstruction on the broken one! lol

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

ndjs.jpg

unfortunately not really, although i do have as long as i want to strip it. I think im just going to literally remove everything lol

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

ndjs.jpg