I'm very happy with my Knu Karma SS sets. I'm running two 19.5' sets. One is a two Channel pair and the other a 4 channel. They are very nice and there is ZERO noise in my system. The fosgates I had before were also noiseless.

Edited by CleanSierra

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

I'm going to be needing some more RCA cables soon, as I'm about to install a 4 channel amp. I was wondering if someone could steer me in the right direction. I'm not looking to spend a fortune, maybe $50 or so maximum for a short set to go from my EQ to the headunit, and then 3 sets of about 20 ft. each. I found this link: http://www.monoprice...d=premium%20rca in another post, and I was considering those, but I'm unsure about their quality, as I haven't really heard of anyone running them. I was also thinking about some RCA's from Knuconceptz, either the Karma, or Krystal series most likely, because they both seem affordable, and come in the sizes that I need. If anyone has any other suggestions, they would be greatly appreciated as well!

i would try this

http://www.ebay.com/itm/310335164238?ssPageName=STRK:MESINDXX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1436.l2649#ht_809wt_1139

op i bout 1000 ft of rg59 coaxial cable so i could make my own length and not have to worry about all that bull shit excess ya know. And to be honest i love it. Its fairly cheap considering i bought 1000 ft of it for 42.50 but i dont think ill find another deal like that but its not bad priced, very flexible, and you could sell it to others to get your money back on it. Alot of people say itd be ridiculous to run a 4 channel on it but what i do is use a y with 2 males and 1 female and hook it in to the amp. 1 for the lefts ones and 1 for the right ones.

whats wrong with fat chicks? they are like mopeds, as long as your friends dont see you riding it, they are a blast! hahah

I am dumb as a stump. I live in the south and we are all dumb here.

I run Rockford and I like them. The ones with the shielding on them. Different strokes, they were like $22 a set.

Pioneer deh-8300UB

6- Image Dynamics CSX6.5v2

4-Image Dynamics XS-28 tweeters

4-Sundown Audio sa8v2's

1-Sundown Audio SAX-200.4

1-Sundown Audio SAX-1200d

1-Mechman 270a alternator

1-XS Power D3400 under hood

Second Skin Damplifier Pro Deadener

Kicker & Knukoncept 1/0 wiring

Big 3 upgrade

• 2 weeks later...