Sorry for anther power thread, just trying to figure out what ill need to do what id like to do.

Id like to put either a single 12 in my trunk, and get my trunk back, and build a nice amp rack and enclosure, at the same time, I'm tempted to say i haven't needed my trunk in 3 years, and put at single 15 back there. Either way I'm looking somewhere along the lines of the Fi BL 12/15 or something of similar nature. These seem to have a lot of good reviews, and are a bit more sensitive the the others in that price/power range....

I have a Mitsubishi Laner, 2010, stock 120A alt, Kinetik HC1400 under my hood, going to do the big 3 once the weather cools down. As far as amps, i have an Alpine MRP-F300 at 4 ohms, and a Hifonics BRZ1700.1D at 2 ohms. Id LIKE to run that BRZ at one ohm (when i get a new sub, which I'm still debating, keep trunk or say fuck trunk....), and i don't really have the cash for a new HO alt (they are 500+ on top of having it installed, the one thing i will pay someone to do on this specific car, cuz its burried beneath 2 other pumps). Aside from getting the big 3 done in 1/0, i have my HC1400 under the hood, what else should i look into to keep my voltage in the safe zone?

My current setup, no big 3 yet, drops to 12.9v while idling, blasting a 40Hz tone at full tilt.

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

i would personally add a group 31 battery in the back and call it a day... look into dekas if youre on a budget or look for used but still in good condition batts.. one extra battery and u should fine with that power

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

get a kinetik hc1200-hc1800 for the rear, should be fine

SUBSCRIBE AT YOUTUBE! 18abVFL < CLICK!!

2005 Subaru Impreza

My build log.

Head unit- Kenwood Excelon KDC-X695

Front doors- Rockford Fosgate 6.5" Prime components

Rear doors- Rockford Fosgate 4" Punch coaxials

Sub amp- Audiopipe AP18001d

Subs- Two American Bass TNT 10"s

Box- 2.6 cubes @ 34hz, 36in of port

Big 3 & run of Raptor 1/0 to rear powercell

TEAM 808 UPSTATE NY.

ab1.png

Can it be heard 2 blocks away, thats how i rate systems.

Thanks, thought that should be enough, it won't happen for a while still, I'm in school 40 hours a week till next may...but a second battery is WAY cheaper than a custom alt for my car. For a 260A alt i was looking at $620, and it would robbed almost 10% of my tiny 2.0L's HP...

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

shoot me a PM, i know where you can get powercells for cheap.

SUBSCRIBE AT YOUTUBE! 18abVFL < CLICK!!

2005 Subaru Impreza

My build log.

Head unit- Kenwood Excelon KDC-X695

Front doors- Rockford Fosgate 6.5" Prime components

Rear doors- Rockford Fosgate 4" Punch coaxials

Sub amp- Audiopipe AP18001d

Subs- Two American Bass TNT 10"s

Box- 2.6 cubes @ 34hz, 36in of port

Big 3 & run of Raptor 1/0 to rear powercell

TEAM 808 UPSTATE NY.

ab1.png

Can it be heard 2 blocks away, thats how i rate systems.

Archived