Second Skin Audio

lottttt of factors to even begin to try and answer that....do you have the room for the 12 or the 10, are they same sub just ones a 10 and ones a 12 and they have different coils? answer those first

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

curious as to why not a level 3 12? what amp are you running? or will be running?

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

Well my parents were nice enough to say they would buy my system for me for christmas or something since I am working all summer or dual exhaust, and I didn't wanna get into too much money, so I was thinkin one of those two and hifonics amp. Plus I was wanting to build a box where the sub part wasn't gonna have to be deeper than the rest of the box

2001 Dodge Ram

Kenwood Deck

Pioneer speakers

Myself idd post some meserments

Work out what you have to play with

And decide from there

Knowing what you are look at we no roughly what your willing to spend so unless your dead set on that setup, well be able to assist there as well

But knowing your usable space is a must first