Sundown Audio

are audiopipe amps good?

9blazer8

well ive been looking for the right amp or amps ive tried hifonics, jl audio ,kicker thney either gotten to hot to fast or just they blew up. well i know why i blew them up but i can get two ap1500.1ds for super cheap brand new from one of my buddys that works at a audio shop as a manager. im wanting to run 5400rms i dont need them to be a full power its just for shows and comps thats it

1st problem, you're clipping the hell outta those past amps, which is why they get hot, or blew up.

Audiopipe does rated but it's dirty power, and they are very power hungry.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

have you ever thought that something is wrong with your wiring/electrical system if you've blown amps from three different brands?

5400rms takes a big high output alternator and like 3 group 31 batteries. over a good grand right there

If you're on a super tight budget, Audiopipe is good.

If you have more money, find something else !!!

There are too much good brands on the market t run Audiopipe. :morepower1::WTFBubble:

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

i never any issuses with them or any amp in a long time

thats why u take the time to see where u radio clips at then set the gains with an o-scope and/or dd-1

mount them some where so they can breathe add fans if need

and run bigger power wires if they require 4 ga run 0 ga

1996 Chevy Tahoe

AKA My SQ Hoe

Pioneer AVH-X2800BS

Precision Power PC.18DS

MB Quart NA540.6

Skar Audio RP-2000.1D

55-3210 -  8 Inch MCM AUDIO SELECT

Rockville RXM64

Tymphany BC25SC06-04

Kenwood KFC-1795PS

Not bad for the price. I could definitely hear a difference in the sound when I switched it out for a sundown SAZ-1500D. The difference was about $150 and more power in the SAZ-1500D.

There have been some SAZ-1500Ds floating around on SMD and CACO in the for sale section

Think of Audiopipe as that last resort fat chick at the party. Do you want to bang her? No, but if you're really drunk and desperate, you will. If you're sober you'd find a better poke.

My Channel on YouTube. Check it out for cinematic-style Car Audio videos.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ

New 2014 Scion TC 4th Wall Build

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/217173-2014-tc-4th-order-build-3-fi-sp4-15s/

Archived