Sonic Electronix

Well then do as others have suggested: contact a company like PSi to get a quote for a custom recone. If you found your answer after research why didn't you try that first? The SMD forum is not a magic eight ball for car audio.

I'm gonna hate

Thanks for the advice, I was doing research WHILE asking questions here. I thought this was a forum for an exchange of ideas. I wanted to see if there were any avenues that I could go to that could give me what I wanted. I also don't like being talked down to like I'm an idiot who knows nothing about car audio. It's not what you say; it's how you say it. Lesson learned; there won't be anymore inquiries unless I ask specific people that can speak the way they want to be spoken to. We're all adults; let's speak as such.

Bladder bursting bass fan!

stop the butt hurt its the internet. What exactly did you expect to happen when you bring up a company who has never made anything good? then bring up a subwoofer with no model number? you pretty much said i ahev this sub that i know nothing about. fix it for me. Did you honestly expect people to be able to give you an answer based ont he information given?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.