18 Inch Fi Q, Box, Kicker Zx1000 Amp

well my truck is being fully caged and i no longer have room for my sound system...so like it says i have for sale a FI q 18 inch sub, and a kicker zx1000 amp and a box that sean371 and i built. I want 600 for everything. i will include a video link so you can see it.....

Posted Image

this shits teh loudssss, i have a btl 18 on 2800 watts and this thing can keep up...

A couple links to some box builds:

Tahoe Box 1, Tahoe Box 2, Nissan Titan, VW GTI,

Mini-Bump, Hummer H2, Ford F-150

My own car builds (current setup --- under construction):

Overall Thread, Kickpods, Dash, Back Doors

Subwoofer Wall

BTW we dumped a buncha hours into making the port bend compleeeetely rounded. we did a wood 45, then fiberglass resin 45's on top of the 45, so then it was a 3 way 45, and then body filled the rest. Air flow is amazing outta that thing.

A couple links to some box builds:

Tahoe Box 1, Tahoe Box 2, Nissan Titan, VW GTI,

Mini-Bump, Hummer H2, Ford F-150

My own car builds (current setup --- under construction):

Overall Thread, Kickpods, Dash, Back Doors

Subwoofer Wall

i am only willing to part it out if i can sell everything if you know waht i mean

how much would you be willing to spend on the q???

and

xtremeSPL i am in mammoth right now but i can get measurements on sunday, are you interested in the everything or just the box

i want to say it is roughly 46-50 inches wide and 16 inches deep and 22 inches tall...thats just an estimate

xtremeSPL i am in mammoth right now but i can get measurements on sunday, are you interested in the everything or just the box

i want to say it is roughly 46-50 inches wide and 16 inches deep and 22 inches tall...thats just an estimate

EVERYTHING!!! if i dont use the box i will just resell it.. or keep it for a rainy day.. I would like to see what i can fit in my car... like i said.. i have a 90 laser hatchback.. i need the exact measurements... i am thinking about walling off the car.. and useing 2 fi 18's.. but i will need an amp... I am north of sacramento.. so, i am always down for a road trip.. send me a pm on your final price picked up..

it will be atleast a week next weekend or so, til i can come get it.. so.. hit me up..

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

Archived