Sonic Electronix

Need help for my new amp and speakers

i see the installation on Rockford Fosgate website, sorry for not looking before to ask my questions here ...

but I still need an answer to my other question

" I have one more question, i have a XS power D2400 ( with Hifonics BRZ2100.1D for my DC 4XL 15 ) and I want to know which fuse I need to buy for the connection between the amplifier and the battery and if the battery will be sufficient for this two amp? "

Yes i do a big 3 but i have a stock battery and stock alternator ( D2400 in the trunk ), and my voltmeter drop sometimes at 12.4v when i listen music.

But i change my car in few months for a Passat CC v6 so i just want to know if my installation works good for this few months ?

( again sorry for bad english )

Edited by FreeZzy

i have a battery in the back, a XS D2400, and I just wanna know if I can continue with this installation until my next car

Dude....I KNOW you have a battery in the back, and it's the XS we have been talking about. The answer is, YES, you can run with that setup and be just fine doing it. Be careful is my advice though, on a stock alternator, and stock front battery. That amp you have us power hungry, the extra battery WILL help, but not for extended periods of playtime.

I have no idea what vehicle this is in, or how yore amp settings are set. Not knowing how your gain is set, I can't tell you ANYTHING is safe really. You might be set where you're clipping to HIGH hell, I don't know that.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.