Dwn4BassAlan Posted July 11, 2012 Report Posted July 11, 2012 Fuck that she bought it as is. Everyone who can dial 911 these days thinks they're a fuckin lawyer on CL bullshit. She cant do anything, like the police would care at all either, $100 is baby money. Same thing happened to me with a PC I built, guy starts raging on my cell phone for hours a day, complaining that there was no OS, that it magically disappeared the day after I sold it to him, I tried to help him but he wouldnt do anything wanted a refund, yea right, that why I do deals at a park near my house, I would never give a complete stranger my address. Sucks she might be some psycho chick though, time to get a gun license. Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620 Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol When Alan uses big words I don't understand It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room. I missed Alan. RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.
Crandis16 Posted July 11, 2012 Report Posted July 11, 2012 she's threatening to call the cops because she doens't want to do it. We had the same case in my frat. A certain member was pissed that we were having a party and he threatened to call the cops if we had a party so we called it off. But we all knew that he didn't have the balls to call the cops on a bunch of people 21+ who could legally drink, there would be no point to it. Same situation here. You showed it was working fine and she knows it so she doesn't want to call the cops because the cops will just tell her that it worked when purchased and that she's a dumbass. My Red zx2 Build Log My Black zx2 Build Log My Red zx2 UBL
Dodgejlaudio Posted July 11, 2012 Report Posted July 11, 2012 I sold my MacBook today for $100. I tested everything on it and it worked. I met with the cousin of the person I talked to on the phone at a Starbucks he went on YouTube to watch videos and check that it works. After that he gave me the $100 and I gave him the MacBook with charger. Anyways 3 hours later the lady calls me twice in a row and sends me a text that says I know you're avoiding my call, but U should call me back about the laptop before I contact the police. My cousin has your license plate # so please do the right thing. I reply later because I was at dinner and give her a call. She is angered and doesn't want to talk to me. Anyways she hangs up on me and says shell call me tomorrow to organize a time. So I texted her back saying Hey apparently we got disconnected. Let's meet tomorrow at 9am at the el Segundo police station 348 main street 90245. And I can refund you your money Then she replies hours later saying No she will meet only at Starbucks. I think she broke it and wants money back she even said if I gave her $20 she'd keep it. So what do u guys think thanks! I'm on mobile so sorry for the abbreviations I was in the same situatuion with a craigslist sale of some subs that he hooked up in front of me to his amps to see if they worked..which they did... had them "professionly" installed and told me one of the coils was bad and wanted me todo that right thing i told him sorry you hooked them up and played them and they worked before the money transaction and now you want your money back...i cant help you...this guy was a police officer....was in uniform when he bought them.... and when i said that he never said a word back to me last i heard from him 4 JL10W3 8 JLC2 6" 8 JLC2 6.50" components 1000 Watt JLJ2 classD amp 1 ohm 700.5 JL XD amp
b-dubs89 Posted July 11, 2012 Report Posted July 11, 2012 not sure what state you are in or as to the laws , but in minnesota where i live , if someone actually went to the police with a scenario like this they would %99.9+ of the time say "it is a civil matter "meaning no criminal act has been committed . to get to small claims court takes at least a few hundred dollars so i doubt you will get sued you got the right idea trying to grease this person to avoid further problems . and thankyou for sharing , i had never had the thought of this kind of problem with selling on CL
Dwn4BassAlan Posted July 11, 2012 Report Posted July 11, 2012 not sure what state you are in or as to the laws , but in minnesota where i live , if someone actually went to the police with a scenario like this they would %99.9+ of the time say "it is a civil matter "meaning no criminal act has been committed . to get to small claims court takes at least a few hundred dollars so i doubt you will get sued you got the right idea trying to grease this person to avoid further problems . and thankyou for sharing , i had never had the thought of this kind of problem with selling on CL Its gotten to the point that some guy, who was trying to illegally scam me threatened to call the FBI, gave me the address to their building, oh big boy over here knows how to use his google maps, and said his cousin was an agent and would have me arrested if I back out of the deal....lol I couldnt stop laughing. Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620 Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol When Alan uses big words I don't understand It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room. I missed Alan. RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.