its hella hard not going to the deallership i even gots a healthy down saved up, but with my new bizz and the shitty economy the way it is i need to chill awhile. im getting ready to put my house on the market and get a new 1 then upgrade boats 1st then get my truck or straight axel or whatever! :wacko:

What kind of boat you looking for

I don't feel like researching.......

Do you know of off the top of your head if they make a 3" lift for a '98 ext cab, long bed Silverado? Manufacture and rough price estimate. I see a lot of 6" lifts. Just curious, nothing to pull out the books or do an internet search on.

sorry im a couple days late Bruddah Kimo... if you just want to level your truck they make a leveling kit (torsion keys, no shox) the next suspension up is a Rancho 4" other than that you can save some scrillas and do a 3" body lift... wait, i think your silverado is a diesel and you cant do a body lift on dizzles...

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

What kind of boat you looking for

i want 1 of those day cruisers that look like mini off shore race boats... right now i wake board behinde a 06' Tahoe, but i wanna grow up a little and get something with a cabin.

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

i want 1 of those day cruisers that look like mini off shore race boats... right now i wake board behinde a 06' Tahoe, but i wanna grow up a little and get something with a cabin.

Sounds like you want an Outerlimits thats what my dad has and holy shit is it fast

• 5 months later...

Ok well Jeff, i have a question, im going to lift my 95 Jeep Grand Cherokee, (ZJ) with a 4in Suspension lift and either a 2,3,or 4 in body lift. idk if u have any experience with Jeep, but i want to know if my driveshaft to rear diff angle is going to be to steap. or if i will neeed to extend my steering colum, please lmk thanks,

would be cool if u could email me,

[email protected]

Re Audio

Diamond Audio

Alpine Audio

Rocksford Fosgate

DB Link

smd5.png

Ok well Jeff, i have a question, im going to lift my 95 Jeep Grand Cherokee, (ZJ) with a 4in Suspension lift and either a 2,3,or 4 in body lift. idk if u have any experience with Jeep, but i want to know if my driveshaft to rear diff angle is going to be to steap. or if i will neeed to extend my steering colum, please lmk thanks,

would be cool if u could email me,

[email protected]

1st off, sorry about the late ass reply... a ninjas gotta make his ends! okay scratch the body lift idea because that bad boy has a unibody (no frame) now being a jeep and all im sure your lifting it to wheel it. you can get that thing plenty BIG without cutting sheet metal... the companies called Rubicon Express, they are right here in Sac. http://www.rubiconexpress.com/ Edited by BURRITO

• 3 weeks later...

hey.. i have a 2000 chevy silverado 1500 ext cab.. well long story short my 4 wheel drive broke. its automatic 4wheel not the stick(to make it 4wheel and switch to 2wheel) and one guy put the computer thing and it said i need a shift modulator($700) and i went somewhere esle and there computer thing said i need a new ecm($200).. im 17 and kinda want my 4wheel drive back.. idk who to go with.. or even it thats whats wrong with it.. also i was thinking about 6" lift.. have any reconmedations?

four sundown 3500s

four IA death penalties 18 in

in a chevy 1500

hey.. i have a 2000 chevy silverado 1500 ext cab.. well long story short my 4 wheel drive broke. its automatic 4wheel not the stick(to make it 4wheel and switch to 2wheel) and one guy put the computer thing and it said i need a shift modulator($700) and i went somewhere esle and there computer thing said i need a new ecm($200).. im 17 and kinda want my 4wheel drive back.. idk who to go with.. or even it thats whats wrong with it.. also i was thinking about 6" lift.. have any reconmedations?

yeah! 1st off get under that bad boy and make sure your Autotrac (push button transfer case select) module that is on your transfer case is still plugged in, connected (wires not broken) dudes "shift modulator" diagnosis tells me that could be the case... did he even get under your truck and take a look? as for 6" lift kits pro-compe is good, Fabtech is better, and CTS is the best. IMO

• 3 weeks later...

2005 toyota highlander. any kits to lower it (other than air ride)? Its the v6 AWD. I('ve looked and the only thing I could find was a springs compressor thingy made with some steel and two bolts. LoL.

Thanks in advance.

eibach makes some springs that lower that thing like 1/4 inch lol... the deal is they are stiffer so you can run some 19" wheels on it!!!