Look at this sweet serpentine conversion system

Well I spoke with the owner of zoops again today ad he was telling me the alternators will come with a lifetime warranty, pretty happy about that. Will take them a couple weeks to build the system for me. And if i ever do decide I dont want that much electrical, the 2nd alternator bracket just unbolts and you can run a shorter belt. As far as ruining the car goes, I bought it to cruise it, not race it. Plus these old cars have so many parts available anything can be undone and brought back to stock very easily if you ever wanted to do that.

i can dig that, trust me. Even though i wasn't around when those cars were, i have a soft spot for them. Im a car guy in general... If i had a good sounding car, i might not even use the stereo. I got to drive a modded 911 turbo around road america, turned the stereo off before i put the car in gear, lol. Some cars, i enjoy the sound of the car more. When i roll up next to a super bee or a chevelle or an old camaro, i shut my stereo off to hear the car. Its your car, do what you want, i agree with that, but if it were my car, even for a cruiser, id put 8s in it if anything...or just a SQ install, and enjoy the sound of the car itself. My lancer on the other hand, sounds like a fucking windup toy, so i need the bass.

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette

2003 corvette z06

alpine radio and the bose system that came stock

Pictures of said chevelle?

sigbanner.png

2001 chevy cavalier

Rebuild in progress

what happens when your CD player skips and you accidentally drop a 22 hz sine bomb at an unholy volume on 7-8 year old subs? Mechanical failure floppy sub knockage on at least 2.

well...as i see the level 6 is compared to a lamborghini.....but a corvette?

i was thinking more like a chevy volt. its cute and new and "hip", but i would just rather stick my dick in a blender.........

now THAT is a good looking ride man....im fucking jealous.

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

check this out. It could save A LOT of money. http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

That is pretty awesome man, I thought about doing something similar to that, but decided instead to get some bling. Plus I already paid lol. But for someone on a budget, thats the perfect option.

Just looking out. Btw that serpentine belt system looks good

2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette

2003 corvette z06

alpine radio and the bose system that came stock