2X MECA/DBDRA/IASCA 8/25/12

may actually compete at this show just for the hell of it.

SQ SPL PNP

only thing I need to do is put my speakers back in, build a box and tune the truck.

You can't just really get away from those lanes ha Kimo ? Still have that strong urge to compete . . . . sometimes we think were done but deep inside we still wants it. That's the spirit of a real competitor . . . :bigok: :bigok: :bigok:

TEAM S.S.C.

Team Serious SPL Centurions

df2c.jpgfzwn.jpg

SQ SPL PNP

only thing I need to do is put my speakers back in, build a box and tune the truck.

You can't just really get away from those lanes ha Kimo ? Still have that strong urge to compete . . . . sometimes we think were done but deep inside we still wants it. That's the spirit of a real competitor . . . :bigok: :bigok: :bigok:

Ain't that the truth!

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

SQ SPL PNP

Ain't that the truth!

I think I'll always compete. I mean as many times I say I am done when I think of redesigning or designing a system it is always for the lanes. Opening the SQ side of competition has only made the competition lanes wider. Before it was only db drag or bass race now.......we have six classes different SPL Classes over three orgs and then possibly another six classes over two orgs for SQ. With so much to choose from chances of being competitive is higher not to mention it is not important on how much you spend on your system to be competitive.

If I get the truck done some of you will laugh and some of you will be amazed on what is in there now. I know some have already seen part of it.

i gotta do some healing then some rebuilding ill b ready for finals

american bass 1100.1 2 hertz hdp4 m&h amps hertz xls audison voice mids and highs 4 fi hybrid subs 1 xs power g31 batt and 6 banks of maxwell caps big 3 mechman 270 singer 350 and another singer 300 amp alts 7 runs of 4/0 TEAM bass drop meca s4 2011 153.7 db at headrest 4 15s

i gotta do some healing then some rebuilding ill b ready for finals

So you're not coming to this one?

Edit: Healing?... What happen?

My Build Log- T E A M S U N D O W N A U D I O -

2013 DbDrag WF SS1-2 - 5th Place 154.6db

2013 MECA Mod3 CA State Final Champ 153.4db