Basic SQ build- 99 Integra GS

Oh ok I get it. Umm the only demo I've got was from rays ranger. sounded real nice with the 3way hertz but I'm pretty sure it's not a sq build, or is it??

try their CRX, or if its there and he is willing, James' VW Jetta.

hey I have a bnib eclipse cd7200 mark2 I'm selling in your interested in it, pm me for price. Its top of the line then the cd7100.

appreciate the offer, and I know its a top notch deck, but while investigating the issues is mine, i found that there are 3 or 4 recurring issues with the eclipse decks...So at the price that the 7200s go for, I'd be more inclined to get the prs80

Team Flex Issues

Low tuning > God

2011 CALI AS1 STATE CHAMP

Any tips or thoughts would be greatly appreciated as Im a noob when it comes to SQ. One issue I have already encountered is I am getting some resonance on my door panels from those thin track bars that are used for door locks. Im not sure how to approach this as I cant constrict the movement and inhibit my lock mechanism...Any tips to limit this resonance without altering its function? Thanks

Try adding small strips of deadener to the bars in a spot where they do not come in contact with anything. U did it in my 99 civic coupe and worked.

Try adding small strips of deadener to the bars in a spot where they do not come in contact with anything. U did it in my 99 civic coupe and worked.

great idea! will do!

Team Flex Issues

Low tuning > God

well today was one of those days were nothing seemed to go right. Despite working all day, I essentially accomplished nothing except for small stuff

Ran the + run and got it fused at 250a

rh3o14.jpg

Progress on the box. Black Carpet is next

35de335.jpg

Corners are 45'd inside

2upfdsn.jpg

Team Flex Issues

Low tuning > God

Archived