dc audio torago 20kw 4 x dc level 6 18's early scores up!

On the box design, I'm pretty sure the back low tuned side is supposed to be the smaller side and the 'front' side is supposed to be the larger side.

And then the smaller ported side is, as a rule of thumb, around the volume of the max recommended sealed.

After that try to figure out a ratio that you want/can fit such as 2:1 then to tune the large side to your resonant frequency.

Simple as that :)

hmm maybe i misread my previous advice, there is no recomended sealed for these subs, kinda sounds like a 4th your describing.. but i know nothing about bandpass

DCSig.jpg

TEAM DC AUSTRALIA

13e4c3e0-74af-42b9-8d07-ebbd2b684e14_zps7d713c4c.jpg

Nah it's not a 4th I'm talkin bout. Tho that is very similar, the rear chamber is ported but it needs to be smaller that the front and from what I've read using the max recommended sealed volume works well for that.

And I'm sorry the front chamber isn't tuned to resonant frequency. It is the upper cut off frequency for your wanted pass-band

Edit: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/89119-6th-order-dilemma/page__fromsearch__1 here's a thread talking about 6th orders

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

Nah it's not a 4th I'm talkin bout. Tho that is very similar, the rear chamber is ported but it needs to be smaller that the front and from what I've read using the max recommended sealed volume works well for that.

And I'm sorry the front chamber isn't tuned to resonant frequency. It is the upper cut off frequency for your wanted pass-band

cool thanks bro ill get to redesigning some stuff (everything then)

DCSig.jpg

TEAM DC AUSTRALIA

Edit: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 here's a thread talking about 6th orders

thanks for the link, looks like i got mixed up on the front and rear sizes, thanks again appreciated

DCSig.jpg

TEAM DC AUSTRALIA

• 1 month later...

Archived