true. thats why I roll full coverage.
full coverage, uninsured motorist coverage, and a $1million Personal Liability Umbrella Pollicy... FTW!!! Edited by BURRITO

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Do you have a million dollars? If not, don't worry about a thing.

No..however they can decide that i have to pay them for example 100 bucks a week for the rest of my life or some shit...yea my mom has this 1 mill umbrella policy but not me...FTL

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Sorry about your loss bro! Glad to hear you're alright though, you can buy a new car, but you can't buy a new you.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

No..however they can decide that i have to pay them for example 100 bucks a week for the rest of my life or some shit...yea my mom has this 1 mill umbrella policy but not me...FTL
you really dont need a HUGE umbrella pollicy unless you own a house, property, or even a buisinuss... they can try to make you pay restitution, but all i know is that my house was robbed over 6 years ago i busted the burgler myself and i have still yet to se a penny ftl!

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

maybee you shuold stop driving for awhile bro.

yea i probably should...well the first one (the one im being sued for) was definitely my fault. i was driving and glanced to my right for about 2-3 seconds and rear ended a kia with 2 passengers in it. The driver wasnt even hurt but the passenger broke his collarbone. HOWEVER they had tent poles in their back seat which flew up and hit the passenger in the back of the head (there was a circle mark)...the paramedic noted this to me and said he wouild be glad to testify that they failed to restrain the objects in their car...Now this new accident there was nothing i couldve done differently to avoid it..He was flying over the hill though i cannot prove it...

Edited by finkster

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

yea i probably should...well the first one (the one im being sued for) was definitely my fault. i was driving and glanced to my right for about 2-3 seconds and rear ended a kia with 2 passengers in it. The driver wasnt even hurt but the passenger broke his collarbone. HOWEVER they had tent poles in their back seat which flew up and hit the passenger in the back of the head (there was a circle mark)...the paramedic noted this to me and said he wouild be glad to testify that they failed to restrain the objects in their car...Now this new accident there was nothing i couldve done differently to avoid it..He was flying over the hill though i cannot prove it...

If you havnt gone to court yet, take the paramedic with you. If the judge is smart at all he will laugh in the people face about the million. Also if the judge is smart he will just have you pay that one guys medical bills.

Edited by p_mcnaught

Team Deadly Hertz