Sonic Electronix

I have 2 SA15s in a ported box tuned to 30 hz. The sub that is on the right doesn't rattle or anything, but the sub on the left rattles when sitting the enclosure when it hits lower notes. I take it out to check to see if it still does it in free air but it doesn't, only in the box. Why would that be? Why just one and not both? If someone could help me that would be great. Thanks!

38" wide, 28" deep, 14.75" tall, Soundstream tx1.2000d, 5.5" wide with a 2" L port. Subs are mounted on top, are each getting about 500 watts rms until I put in my second battery and do the big 3

make sure its screwed in right, when you take it off and put it on you want to do opposite screws, so top then bottom right then left, etc to make sure its sealed equally.

I feel ya man, but even when i just set it in it rattles. I'll have the top side of the sub in and the slowly set the other side down and it begins to rattle. Should I put sound deadener on the "ring" of the subwoofer? Would like help? Or should I just call Sundown?