starting to take interest in putting a system in my jeep so heres my progress so far..

i have received all of the items in my system for free besides the kenwood radio

will be updating the amp and wiring soon. hopefully 0 gauge, big 3 and a decent amp lol

specs

kdc-x895 headunit

kicker l7 d4 subwoofer in a 2.5 cubic foot box tuned to 35 hz

cheap but free 4 gauge wiring to the back

free jensen alx2000 ran at 2 ohms for a grand total of around 75-100 watts (sad isnt it)

stock infinity system (not to bad sounding for stock)

IMG_0666.jpgIMG_0665.jpgIMG_0667.jpgIMG_0668.jpg

2001 vw gti

2 hds212s

4.75 net tuned to 34hz

audioque1200 wired to 1 ohm

nvx 0 gauge to the back

kinetic khc 2000

kenwood deck

I love your jeep man. Thats pretty much my dream truck right there. I love those older square XJ's. My Ex gf had a little newer one. 94 grand cherokee and I preferred to work on that anyday over my GMC. Not that I hate my truck but one day I'll have a v8 4wd jeep set up almost identical to that with stripped out fenders some custom bumpers and a plethora of lights.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

thanks! i wanted to post it on here but its not much of a build. hopefully i can get it worthy enough to enter system of the month to win (possibly) some new stuff for it.

2001 vw gti

2 hds212s

4.75 net tuned to 34hz

nvx 0 gauge to the back

kinetic khc 2000

kenwood deck

nice little setup, nothing fancy but i bet it gets the job done

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

nice cherokee bro, to bad its a 5 speed, i hate driving those off road.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

it would be nice for everyday driving, but in the woods its not my thing, little harder. I just have had my jeep in predictaments where i had to right brake and gas a lot, but mins a lil more built for the woods than everyday driving.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

it would be nice for everyday driving, but in the woods its not my thing, little harder. I just have had my jeep in predictaments where i had to right brake and gas a lot, but mins a lil more built for the woods than everyday driving.

yeah i have an automatic too thats lifted 6 inches on 35's thats my trail rig so this one's more a daily driver

2001 vw gti

2 hds212s

4.75 net tuned to 34hz

nvx 0 gauge to the back

kinetic khc 2000

kenwood deck

Archived