To save you the experimenting, port firing passenger side is loudest, and makes for a great demo vehicle. Just finished a box for 2 lvl 3 10's on an AQ 2200 in a truck identical to yours. Behind the seats. Does a 147.5 outlaw at 34 hz. Its a beast. Single cabs are HORRIBLE sealed up, so dont be disappointed with the sealed score. Outlaw will make you happy.

To save you the experimenting, port firing passenger side is loudest, and makes for a great demo vehicle. Just finished a box for 2 lvl 3 10's on an AQ 2200 in a truck identical to yours. Behind the seats. Does a 147.5 outlaw at 34 hz. Its a beast. Single cabs are HORRIBLE sealed up, so dont be disappointed with the sealed score. Outlaw will make you happy.

Did you make the box yourself? Do you have any box designs you can help me with i am just trying to get the port right so its loudest. also i know single cabs are terrible sealed up all they do it rattle and muffle the bass but with the widows down it is the best!

2001 GMC Sierra DC Audio Build =http://www.stevemead...o-level-4-build

2001 GMC Sierra

XSPower D3400

Pioneer AVHD 1400

​MB Quart Component Sets

Pioneer 5x4s

Audiotechnix Power Wire, Speaker Wire, Sound Deadener

DC Audio Level 4 10s

DC Audio 3.5k

Rocford Fosgate R400-4

HID 6k

Slammed Truck on 20s

Candy Blue.

Yes i built the box for a customer of mine. I'll get pictures monday since all i have is my phone right now. Box ended up being 2.5 cubes net with 36 sq in of port tuned to 38 hz. Youll learn quick that tuning high in a single cab will still get you low. My old personal box for 2 dd1510's tuned at 40 hz was doing 142's at 25 hz. Sub position is your choice. But put them together whereever you decide to cut the holes in the box.

Yes i built the box for a customer of mine. I'll get pictures monday since all i have is my phone right now. Box ended up being 2.5 cubes net with 36 sq in of port tuned to 38 hz. Youll learn quick that tuning high in a single cab will still get you low. My old personal box for 2 dd1510's tuned at 40 hz was doing 142's at 25 hz. Sub position is your choice. But put them together whereever you decide to cut the holes in the box.

Okay thanks man so tuned higher is better for single cabs. Thank you! I am just wondering if i need to put any bends in the box for the port like how to build the port is what i am stuck on but i am sure i will learn through your pics and such.

2001 GMC Sierra

XSPower D3400

Pioneer AVHD 1400

​MB Quart Component Sets

Pioneer 5x4s

DC Audio Level 4 10s

DC Audio 3.5k

Rocford Fosgate R400-4

HID 6k

Slammed Truck on 20s

Candy Blue.

2001 GMC Sierra

XSPower D3400

Pioneer AVHD 1400

​MB Quart Component Sets

Pioneer 5x4s

DC Audio Level 4 10s

DC Audio 3.5k

Rocford Fosgate R400-4

HID 6k

Slammed Truck on 20s

Candy Blue.

Heres a link to his build log. Ive built the last 4 boxes in the build log. Haha. But the last 2 boxes will get you a good idea of what you can fit behind the seats.

I really like the way that looks i think my level 4 10s would love that box let me know if you can help me with the plans at all. Really interested in building something like that and putting up some good numbers.

2001 GMC Sierra

XSPower D3400

Pioneer AVHD 1400

​MB Quart Component Sets

Pioneer 5x4s

DC Audio Level 4 10s

DC Audio 3.5k

Rocford Fosgate R400-4

HID 6k

Slammed Truck on 20s