SMZ2's Xterror. 1st Hairtrick!

Just ran the new wire the the 2 channel and come to find out one of my maybe 1 month new tweeters are blown atleast it sounds that way... it sounds really scratchy but only when I turn it up. Fixed it!

Dont use any type of screw, use a bolt ,nut, and a lock washer.

Got any pictures of this method?

Wow, just now seeing this. I miss that damn amp man. Should have got two of them but someone bought the 2nd one out from under me. Clean build bro! I'm looking to ditch my 2 sa-12's and get 1 nightshade 15'' here soon.

Well I'm glad you sold it to me. All the nc members are having a meet up soon me a 252chevyboyz are trying to make it happen you down man?

When is this meet? I am down for Rocky Mount.

I really wanna hear this xterra

We haven't really made a date yet... where are you at in nc?

Fayettenam/Hope Mills

2x4's

and house leveling wedges to get it perfect.

Dont use any type of screw, use a bolt ,nut, and a lock washer.

Got any pictures of this method?

Similar to how I did my speaker terminals:

Only pic I got.

200767_3248553667167_1282596397_n.jpg

Basically from the side it would look like this:

Bolt head

lock washer(I prefer compression washers)

ground wire terminal

truck body

lock washer

standard/lock nut.

zr2usasig.jpg

Yeah, it's slower than your bowel movements.

i bought a 2 1/2 bolt from lowes. i put a lock washer on first then bolt bolt in hole the another lock washer then a regular washer then the nut and tightened it down. sprayed plasti-dip on it and it seems to be good. thats how i did my bolts for my terminals on my box. minus the plasti-dip

SONY XAV-701HD
RF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd

3 Sundown x8's d2
2004 f150 single cab
2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)
stock batt up fron
BIG 3

http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/

http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74

i bought a 2 1/2 bolt from lowes. i put a lock washer on first then bolt bolt in hole the another lock washer then a regular washer then the nut and tightened it down. sprayed plasti-dip on it and it seems to be good. thats how i did my bolts for my terminals on my box. minus the plasti-dip

could you take a picture of that man I understand what your saying I just wanna make sure.

Awesome job so far man. Just hit me up if you need any help on anything. I'll be glad to help. The Xterror is turning out nice

- 1997 Chevy Tahoe- Big 3 (1/0)- Dual Autocraft Batts- JVC KD-A315 HU- AQ 2200.1D- 18" AQ HDC3- Box w/ Removable Port (6ft^3 @ 36hz & 6.7ft^3 @ 42hz)- 39' 1/0 & 13' 2/0 Flex-A-Prene

My Selling Feedback

Build Log

Awesome job so far man. Just hit me up if you need any help on anything. I'll be glad to help. The Xterror is turning out nice

Thanks man I really appreciate it man. I really appreciate all the help too man! I'll definitely let you know man

Okay very small updates and ideas today. Well got some stickers on the Xterror I think I'm going to take off the passenger side sticker though it just doesn't flow to me... and ideas for sealing up the top port.. for the top port I was thinking plexiglass I may be able to get some 1/2 from work which should be plenty thick and it's all scrap so all I gotta do is ask. Then I'll secure it with screws and titebond and then liquid nail and fiberglass the seams. Then when I go to bedline the box I'm going to make cutouts of logos like psi and crescendo and tape them down and paint over then when it days I'll pull them up and throw in some leds to make it glow so it will be practical and look nice. Now for pics! 20120830_195256.jpg the drivers side sticker it flows to me compared to the other side I'll remove the opposite one tomorrow.

20120830_204739.jpg The bracing I made at work today for the box just some thick aluminium scrap broken to a 90 degree angle I will drill holes for bolts tomorrow.

20120830_214731.jpg20120830_214818.jpg Ideas for logos excuse the crappy pictures haha. Just rough drafts and world civ notes haha

Yeah that's right updates! Cutting some new port goodness today! 20120903_125109.jpg20120903_125058.jpg20120903_125052.jpg

Broke a blade...

20120903_125304.jpg

Archived