SMZ2's Xterror. 1st Hairtrick!

Thanks bro I appreciate you checking in! Yeah the foam didn't work to well haha.

I have a problem... I had about half a gallon of titebond 3 left and it froze up... so it's defrosting I hope it's still safe to use.

Okay so I tested my tweeter pods todayIMG_20140108_180121.jpgto see if they would fit... needless to say they didn't. I really do not want to redo the pillars again but I may have to.20140109_103930.jpg

Watching paint dry... well plastidip. .

Then finally a dry fit of the side walls, battery holder, and lower back of the wall. Hopefully I will be making this permanent soon. I'm just waiting for glue to dry now and I have to attached the back to the battery rack and trim the front. I'm not sure how I will secure the batteries yet but ideas are welcome. After this is done the back will start to take shape. Then I will add the batteries and run wire to them and figure out amp placement.

20140109_131704.jpg

This was the dry fit.

Hell yeah love the respirator! Got some work done! I only played around but was warm enough to test and had fun! Your not firing port back in a wall are you?

20140109_131704.jpg

This was the dry fit.

Hell yeah love the respirator! Got some work done! I only played around but was warm enough to test and had fun! Your not firing port back in a wall are you?
Yeah it's saving my lungs for sure. That is the slot for the battery bank. I am seriously lacking space haha. Ehh it got in the 40s today I think.

20140111_155830.jpg20140111_155818.jpg20140111_155800.jpg

Got the back of the wall permanent yesterday. It was pouring down raining though so I got stuck in the car doing this. There is a small gap in either side. I was difficult to get perfect especially closed up in the car. I will be Fiberglassing the inside of the box so it will be strong and have no leaks. I will find a way to fill in the gap on the outside too. After I wrap the back you will not be able to tell. Bear with me this is my first wall build... I feel like if I have issues like this they are easily fixed.

20140111_155830.jpg20140111_155818.jpg20140111_155800.jpg

Got the back of the wall permanent yesterday. It was pouring down raining though so I got stuck in the car doing this. There is a small gap in either side. I was difficult to get perfect especially closed up in the car. I will be Fiberglassing the inside of the box so it will be strong and have no leaks. I will find a way to fill in the gap on the outside too. After I wrap the back you will not be able to tell. Bear with me this is my first wall build... I feel like if I have issues like this they are easily fixed.

Everything can always be fixed never stress just keep building and correcting man

looking like youre making some progress keep with it bro

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Archived