SMZ2's Xterror. 1st Hairtrick!

Starting to get mine started again bro... Looks good

So you got them sexy neo 8s now? Nice man I'll be tuned in for sure! I appreciate it bro.

• 2 weeks later...

I picked up some resin and more fiberglass the other day. I'm going to try and knock out the doors later in the week when it warms up. I also have terminals on the way to finish wiring. So with that being said the batteries and amps will be going in very soon. I just need to get back in the box and get dimensions now so I can design a port and finish it. I'm still nervous that the battery bank will be a bottleneck as far at getting a port to work. Also any ideas on getting a warped door panel straight? I think if I get new clips it will be good but is there a way to fix a small warp with minimal destruction to the panel?

I'm 100% sure I destroyed my grommet I drilled a hole in to it and as I was pulling wire through it ripped. I just need to run the wire now and force the grommet back in. I'm going to get some wire loom and zip ties to clean up the wires. I got a layer on the front of the passenger door. I just need to un warp the driver door now then get some more glass on it. The doors should be playing very soon though. Sorry the build has been so slow. Money has been tight and this semester has been rough. Anyway on to the pictures. CameraZOOM-20140322150005121.jpgCameraZOOM-20140322150020309.jpgCameraZOOM-20140322145951945.jpg

Oh yeah I cannot wait to get the passenger door done. The driver door was a nightmare.

This is not an April fools joke. I'm going to try a different c pillar wall. I calculated the old one and there just wasn't enough. CameraZOOM-20140401131103539.jpg

Just remember what I told you, it is the best advice no one ever gave me! If you need any ideas or anything hit me up!

I definitely will be keeping in touch bro. I plan to stare a hole in my car and design I come up with. I'll swing it by you when I'm done. I should still be a the show on the 19th just to spectate though obviously. There will be others though.

Good luck man.

I appreciate it man. Going to take it nice and slow this time and get a lil more height. We will see what happens. I got everything ready for the most part except for the wall now. Doors are close and I should have enough materials and my wires are just about all ran. Just short runs now.

Damn crazy. Pm Me if you need help with the design

Yeah I just didn't have the airspace and the designs for the port I was thinking would be choked off by the "battery box" I integrated into the wall. I'm going to atleast whip up the shell in sketchup and find the cubes and then probably send it your way to work out the kinks. I need to redo my pillars again to lol. The tweets are giving me a rough time. Good thing they don't use a lot of glass lol.

Archived