JayRudd Posted July 17, 2012 Report Posted July 17, 2012 I'm doing a whole rebuild, stripping everything stock audio. Im putting t2652 in the front and Was wondering if I should put components in the back also or what to put back there, I know some people say to leave it empty cause it's all about "front stage" but I would like to know if that would sound best or not.
Kyblack76 Posted July 17, 2012 Report Posted July 17, 2012 thats all opinion..... some hate back fill, some like it... what do YOU like? SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
JayRudd Posted July 17, 2012 Author Report Posted July 17, 2012 I want it to be as loud and clear and possible lol
RooTxBeeR Posted July 22, 2012 Report Posted July 22, 2012 I love hearing the music from all over, not just front. Personal perference of course. On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said: Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol. On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said: fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said: I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha Soon To Be '04 Ford Escape US Alternator 280A Hairpin D4800 Under the Hood (6) XP3000's in Rear 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply Pioneer DEH-80PRS DD AW6.5 (2) per door *Tweeter Unkown* DD SS4a & C3d (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
JayRudd Posted July 22, 2012 Author Report Posted July 22, 2012 Here's the other question, what would be the sound difference between the t1693s and t2652, is it just that the tweeter is seperate?
Mario928 Posted July 22, 2012 Report Posted July 22, 2012 Put some 6.5 mids on the back. They are not to expensive just to name a few Audioque, Crescendo and selenium. Build Under Construction Head Unit = Kenwood DDX514 Amps = Kicker 750.1, Going to install Sundown 1500D v3 and Sundown 125.4 Battery = XS D3400 Wires = Kicker RCA's, 0 Gauge street wire and Stinger Mids and Highs = Stock Sub= Kicker L7 12" Alternator = 220 Mechman Sound Deadner= Fatmat and Stinger Road Kill
JayRudd Posted July 22, 2012 Author Report Posted July 22, 2012 I'm staying all fosgate lol so t2 6.5 lol
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.