OrangeJuiced Posted January 25, 2013 Report Posted January 25, 2013 Looking good man. Can't wait to see it at surf city. 2001 GMC Sierra Build. Body dropped and Juiced
REVOofRustler Posted January 26, 2013 Author Report Posted January 26, 2013 Looking good man. Can't wait to see it at surf city. Thanks! Do you know of a website where I can find info on Surf City? I've tried finding out when it is, but I keep ending up on a page for some event down in California. I'd love to make it down, though! 2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant - Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota 136.4 Sealed @ 29hz 137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz
OrangeJuiced Posted January 26, 2013 Report Posted January 26, 2013 Talk to the northwest Spl guys. It's going to be in Lincoln city sometime this summer. I actually haven't seen the flyer yet. I just know its happening and I'm going. 2001 GMC Sierra Build. Body dropped and Juiced
OrangeJuiced Posted January 26, 2013 Report Posted January 26, 2013 August 25th at the chinook winds casino in Lincoln city Oregon. Just posted today. 2001 GMC Sierra Build. Body dropped and Juiced
REVOofRustler Posted January 26, 2013 Author Report Posted January 26, 2013 August 25th at the chinook winds casino in Lincoln city Oregon. Just posted today. Awesome! I'm gonna have to get a group of friends to go down with me! 2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant - Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota 136.4 Sealed @ 29hz 137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz
REVOofRustler Posted January 30, 2013 Author Report Posted January 30, 2013 I got the threaded inserts put in yesterday. I still need to go through and use either resin or CA glue to make sure they don't move. I also still need to drill holes for my bolt terminals. And then I was sitting on the couch when my dad walked in and asked if I had ordered a battery, because there was one sitting on my porch! My terminals should be here sometime soon as well. As for the Mezzos, I recieved an email from Crescendo saying that their shipping company never picked up the Mezzos, CZ components, FT-1's, and PWX speakers from their factory in China. They should have been shipping out to customers on the 24th. It wouldn't have been a big issue, except for the fact the Spring festival started on the 23rd. It's basically a 22 day holiday in China, so now the ETA for all that stuff is the 26th of February. It definitely sucks, but I'll live. Crescendo is also gonna be giving gift cards to those who are choosing to follow through with their orders instead of getting a refund. For my box, I'm planning on getting the resin sanded on Friday when it's actually not supposed to rain. Then painting will begin! 2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant - Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota 136.4 Sealed @ 29hz 137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz
mrd6 Posted January 30, 2013 Report Posted January 30, 2013 Looking good man. Can't wait to see it at surf city. Thanks! Do you know of a website where I can find info on Surf City? I've tried finding out when it is, but I keep ending up on a page for some event down in California. I'd love to make it down, though! There's a facebook group for Surf City, if you havent already been added let me know! My Build Log: http://www.stevemead...-sundown-power/ Team NorthWestSPL
REVOofRustler Posted January 30, 2013 Author Report Posted January 30, 2013 Looking good man. Can't wait to see it at surf city. Thanks! Do you know of a website where I can find info on Surf City? I've tried finding out when it is, but I keep ending up on a page for some event down in California. I'd love to make it down, though! There's a facebook group for Surf City, if you havent already been added let me know! Go ahead and add me! My name on Facebook is Bryan Boliek. 2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant - Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota 136.4 Sealed @ 29hz 137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz
Twostrokeking Posted January 31, 2013 Report Posted January 31, 2013 Looks good! Don't mess up the paint this time when you put in the sub My Truck BuildSpending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio
REVOofRustler Posted January 31, 2013 Author Report Posted January 31, 2013 Looks good! Don't mess up the paint this time when you put in the sub I'll do my best! I've been thinking of doing a layer of resin over the paint as a kind of clear coat. It would work pretty good if I could get it smooth enough, but that might kinda hard... 2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant - Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota 136.4 Sealed @ 29hz 137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.