81000D Posted July 20, 2012 Report Posted July 20, 2012 Hay guys kind of new to the forum. I was wondering if someone could help me on a box design for a sa-15. I'm thinking 3.5 at 32hrz. Its going in the trunk of a 1995 buick regal so size isn't much of a problome. Big trunk lol. I have big three. Yellow top. 140 amp alt and a mtx 81000d. Any help would be appr. Thanks guys great to be here. The way sub will be dual 4ohm. Thnx
john253a Posted July 20, 2012 Report Posted July 20, 2012 give us some measurements, that you would like to work withing and why 32hz, what do you lission to and what do you want to achieve with it
81000D Posted July 20, 2012 Author Report Posted July 20, 2012 Wife has the car. I will mesure when she gets home later. The low tuning is becouse I listen to a lot of dub step and slowed music. I have a sundown e12 tuned to 35hrz in a 2 cubic after port and sub and it bottoms out I bass I love you and very little out put on slowed or decafe.
81000D Posted July 20, 2012 Author Report Posted July 20, 2012 Also I would like sub back port back. My box right now is sub back port side and I don't care for it.
john253a Posted July 20, 2012 Report Posted July 20, 2012 on that power 3.25net @32 hz 50-55sq" of port
81000D Posted July 20, 2012 Author Report Posted July 20, 2012 Thnx for the quick reply bro. Any chance I could get a cut sheet like cvx does? Thnx again for the help
john253a Posted July 20, 2012 Report Posted July 20, 2012 you need some measurement to work withing first
81000D Posted July 20, 2012 Author Report Posted July 20, 2012 Ok thnx. As soon as the wife gets home I will post them.
81000D Posted July 20, 2012 Author Report Posted July 20, 2012 Ok guys its 17.5 H x 38.5w x 39.5"D hope this helps. Thnx.
Joe X Posted July 20, 2012 Report Posted July 20, 2012 Here is a suggestion: Enclosure Specifications: Fb = 32 Hz Vb = 3.7 ft^3 External Height = 17 in External Width = 33 in External Depth = 19 in Port Width = 3 1/2 in Cut Sheet List: * All Dimensions in Inches. * Wood Thickness is 3/4 for all Parts. External Enclosure Parts: Front = 28 3/4 x 15 1/2 Back = 33 x 15 1/2 Left & Right Sides: Side 1 = 17 1/2 x 15 1/2 Side 2 = 18 1/4 x 15 1/2 Top & Bottom = 33 x 19 L Port Internal Assembly Parts: Front to Back = 14 x 15 1/2 Extension = 11 1/4 x 15 1/2 Assembly guide (generic dimensions): Questions, comments or changes let me know.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.