Second Skin Audio

sa-15 box at 32hrz

81000D

Is that enough port for decaf and dubstep? Just checking. I always read more port more port lol.

It's enough port for decaf and dubstep (by the way the higher you tune the more port you need according to Richard Small's estimate ) and a single layer baffle is also enough , really want to cut two??

No your. Just more mdf$$ right.lol thanks for all the help. I have seen many box designs by you and they all look top notch!. I will probably put a couple dowl suportts in becouse sa's can get angry. Lol

• 3 months later...

I'm still going to do a double baffle. I just watched a sa-15 destroy a single baffel box on 1900 watts. I will be putting 1492 watts to it so I will double baffle it.

Lets see some pictures dude!

98' dodge ram

140A alt

Big 3

XS D2700

JVC kd-r310

Rockford T500-1BDCP

2 Sundown E12 Ported 4cubes 35hz

Rockford P400-4

2 Infinity reference 3way 6x9

2 Polk DB 5 1/4

2x layer dynamat all doors

I'm still going to do a double baffle. I just watched a sa-15 destroy a single baffel box on 1900 watts. I will be putting 1492 watts to it so I will double baffle it.

If you want a cutsheet for a double baffle version let me know.

you really think your sub will be getting full power from the amp? yeah, no. that 1500w can instantly drop to half in the real world.

obviously your woofer bottomed out when playing that stupid bass i love you song. you DO realize that there is like a 10hz note in it?

Archived