Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

sa-15 box at 32hrz


81000D

Recommended Posts

Posted

I used 1 1/4 dowels on my last box. Did middle top to middle bottom, middle left to right port wall.

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

 

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

Posted

I love watching SA-'s destroy box's.

I watched 2 on a BC 2k flex both the face and the rear wall of a box even with 1 threaded rod. Double layer plus brace!

  • 1 year later...
Posted

Ok thanks guys

Hey i was just wondering if you ever built that box. I just got 2 15s and I'm trying to build a duel box out of that design.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4054 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...