Sundown Audio

Finally broke down and joined the sundown team need alt now

yea i reckon ur right but 350 is steep but worth it if it save a 600- 1200 dollar amp

yea i reckon ur right but 350 is steep but worth it if it save a 600- 1200 dollar amp

mine was 475 with the harness. well worth the money. trust me

2002 ford focus hatch

pioneer DEH-P8400bh

infinity kappa 6.5 components front and rear

XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 15 inch audioque HDC3 D2

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

mechman 220a alt with external regulator

479-418-3056

no man sundown is the shit man i was complaining about alt prices i love even better that im supporting a NC based business one of my buds turned me on to their subs starting my build this weekend based around 2 sa 12s

how i sound wit my windows down

how is $350 expensive, when it will most likely outperform 2 or even 3 stock alternators. Not to mention you would have to pay for a expensive bracket to fit 2 alternators on it which start at $300 alone, or fab one up yourself which will cost you a lot of time.

1 of my alternators alone sells for $1149, while my other 2 alternators on the same truck sell for $675, plus an additional $290 for the bracket to mount all 3 alternators.

$350 seems rather cheap after totaling up almost $3grand worth of alternators and bracket in my truck...

This is a hobby, fun hobbies are never cheap! :(

how is $350 expensive, when it will most likely outperform 2 or even 3 stock alternators. Not to mention you would have to pay for a expensive bracket to fit 2 alternators on it which start at $300 alone, or fab one up yourself which will cost you a lot of time.

1 of my alternators alone sells for $1149, while my other 2 alternators on the same truck sell for $675, plus an additional $290 for the bracket to mount all 3 alternators.

$350 seems rather cheap after totaling up almost $3grand worth of alternators and bracket in my truck...

This is a hobby, fun hobbies are never cheap! :(

wow man i wasn't really complaining just belly aching man i no this is an expensive hobby but man i do love it i had a suburban with 3 alts just Don't remember them being so high i been out of the game for awhile and just really getting back in i dropped almost a grand for 2 subs and an amp just to get started then another grand on crossovers component sets etc i figured ill have about 5-6g buy the time i get finished

how i sound wit my windows down