Sonic Electronix

yeah i wont be dissapointed, it will just push me even more to get it to hit a higher number..

i hope the box and subs turn out to be a good match... my friend had two FI Q's in it with a hifonics(think about 2000rms if i am correct) and was hittin a steady 153-154 with the windows up doors shut at the local comps.

i think thats why he said i should be around there since ill have more power to the subs then he did, but well see.

then you guys are probably not using a tl most likely youre using ac. in that case youll be well into the 50s maybe even touch 60s. some guy at a comp had a similar system to yours 2 15in 9500s in an mtx prefabbed box tho but on a mtx te4001d amp and 2 yellowtops in the trunk of a grand am and hit a 144.5 on music at the dash so i mean you have the advantage of an suv so i assume itll be close to that number on the tl.

boilermaker has a very good point... since its not the same vehicle.

but once i have it metered i will post what i hit to keep you guys informed

Avic N1

rockford 400.4

type-r comps all around

(2) 18" Fi BTLs fully loaded

11 cu ft. vented box 34hz

(2)RD Audio 1750.1

(4) optimas

• 1 month later...
yeah i wont be dissapointed, it will just push me even more to get it to hit a higher number..

i hope the box and subs turn out to be a good match... my friend had two FI Q's in it with a hifonics(think about 2000rms if i am correct) and was hittin a steady 153-154 with the windows up doors shut at the local comps.

i think thats why he said i should be around there since ill have more power to the subs then he did, but well see.

I had 1600 going to each, for some reason you had a phasing problem... and the highest I got with that box was 154.3db sealed up, 157.x door opened.

Dodge Magnum with custom 300c front end, laid out on air bags

*4) 12" Cadence Daytona walled

*1) AudioQue 20k

*270a DC Power Alt (Dual coming soon)

Guest reestblazer
I had 1600 going to each, for some reason you had a phasing problem... and the highest I got with that box was 154.3db sealed up, 157.x door opened.

the dude with the 15's walled, off a 20001 is wack, i hit a 149.2 on new termlab with 2 DD3515's, with 2 kinetik 2400's and a jbl crown2200.1 in a 07 trailblazer, so id say 2 9515 mtx's on a orion 2500d will do around 147-148

I doubt you will get to the 150 mark. If I am correct you are running two 4ohm subs so wiring can get them to only a 2ohm and at 14.4V which will give you roughly around 2500RMS. Those subs and that setup should get to around 140 atleast, but that is just speculation, many things can give or take decibels.

No sir thats incorrect. You can wire 2 4ohm subs down to 1 ohm or up to 4 ohm. Thats it.