Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

very nice, ive seen some sick trucks like yours so get on it!

Thanks bro! I think I may be getting a dumped exhaust and tint next week

Still gotta gather a few things up for the system

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

Posted

Amps are ordered. Two AQ750.1s powering two SA-8" V2 strapped @ 2 ohm

Custom fiberglass enclosure under the back seat.

Can't wait to have a Lil beat back in my truck!!

Are you doin the custom work yourself? Hopefully we get pics cause that would help me out alot. I'm goin to be putting my DC Audio 2k on mine. Wired @ 2 ohms. It might get 600 each if I'm not mistaken. I miss havin my beat.

2012 GMC SIerra CC

System Build

Headunit--Stock

Sub Amp--DC 2.0k

Subs--2-SA8v2's

Enclosure--Need one made!!

Highs Amp--Sundown SAX-100.4

Front Highs--Rockford Fosgate T2652-S

Rear--Sundown Neo Pro 6.5

XS Power D2400--XS D3400

No Big Three yet!

http://www.youtube.c...ser/raolito1980

  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Posted

Any updates on this!?? Sure lookin forward for this one.

Sorry it took so long man, but the time has finally come! Bout to dust off the subs and amps and get it installed :)

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

Posted

Finally got me a truck tool box. Black low profile diamond plate husky box

0E7BE801-01CE-481E-B68C-482E9F181C8A-572

749D9EF6-9D57-436F-9E90-E9AEE242AB4D-177

Now I am able to get rid of my under seat storage tray. I used it too much before hand

For those that don't know, the system will consist of Two AQ750.1 amps strapped @ 2 ohms powering (2) Sundown SA-8" V2

A18CF62F-0E98-4D34-9A27-932BD2372E23-177

Hoping to get some wood and get a box design down this week

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

Posted

Sweet to see the build continue

Thanks man, ive got some measurements im messing with now. hopefully should start the box soon

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

Posted

I like the painted grill, looks nice.

Thanks, the truck actually came all color matched :)

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

well im going to sell the system I had for this truck, I have more intrest in getting a quad then a system. ill still be doing a system in the blazer eventually. if anyones interested in the gear PM me

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1978 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...