Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Old topic I know. But it's a sweet truck.I need to look for some wheels for mine. Did you get your system installed?

2012 GMC SIerra CC

System Build

Headunit--Stock

Sub Amp--DC 2.0k

Subs--2-SA8v2's

Enclosure--Need one made!!

Highs Amp--Sundown SAX-100.4

Front Highs--Rockford Fosgate T2652-S

Rear--Sundown Neo Pro 6.5

XS Power D2400--XS D3400

No Big Three yet!

http://www.youtube.c...ser/raolito1980

  • 1 month later...
Posted

Haven't been on here in forever. I had a system installed, 6" lift and 35s but just recently sold it and got into a 14 Ram 2500 megacab. I'll try to get pics up soon

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1978 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...