Pioneer DEH-80PRS

look into the clarion CZ702 i bought it and it is pretty nice half the price same guts inside

that is missing some of the key feature of the pioneer 80prs. the clarion has a 5 band eq where the pioneer has a total of 32 bands ( 16 band left 16 band right ), auto eq, bur brown, sd card, and there is more but in the end the point is that the pioneer is by far the better h/u

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Im about to instal the pioneer and before i disconnect old wires, i wanna make sure about the wires in the back of the unit..

There is 5 wires in the back yellow orange black red and blue should i connect them the same way i did with tfe alpine unit? Yellow to yellow , black to black etc? (im not connecting any speakers straight to hu)

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

pin 14 is ground (black)

pin 15 is constant 12v (yellow)

pin 16 is ignition switch (red)

pin 17 is remote turn on (blue/white) this is the output to the amp turn on remote.

pin 18 is lighting switch terminal (orange/white) Edit: ive read just tape this wire off and dont use it. It i think is for the headunits dimming feature, which at nightime it will dim when you turn the headlights on, you dont need this.

All this info is on the paper instructions in the box, not the cd.

I know they are, but english is my second language and i dont wanna mess up anythin

Okay already took the alpine out and now i gonna work on all connections. I let u guys know when i be done thanks !!!!

Archived