I go to Penn State and I don't think they should make Joe Pa the villain here when he did more for building our school than any other individual has. He is an icon in our school and most people are very ignorant and don't even know the entire story to begin with. Are you currently a student Crandis? Im going to be a senior now. I forgot to mention Im in UP.

I am currently a student. But I am at the Erie branch because I can't finish my major at UP (Mechanical Engineering Technology) and I'm going I be a senior too :) when I make trips there I'll have to hit you up and bass a little.

Haha 100% man I would love to meet some SMD people that share my hobby. When you do come down definitely let me know you're more than welcome to party with me and my friends they definintly don't understand my love for loud music.

Pm me. I'll give you my info for when I go down there.

The real tragedy is that non of the counsel members had action taken against them but every student that played football lost every kind of record they made during that time.

I want to see every fucking counsel member pay millions and millions for the cowardly actions they took to cover it up and blame a damn coach for everything, i don't care if they are broke and destitute for all the harm they have caused.

While i agree coach Jo should have done more to have kept a predator off campus it was not only his fault but also the fault of the board to not only have kept it secret but allowed him access to the campus after the fact.

This needs to happen. Anyone who did nothing should be fired and fined. I still need to read the court hearing. The whole things is giving Penn State a bad name in general, I'm still proud of my school, but not so much the people who messed up big time. Even though Jopa was pretty much senile at the end, he stuff had a part in it.

I don't think its wrong they fired him I just don't think some of the measures they are taking are fair to him. He didn't do anything more then the guy that actually saw the act happen or the president of the school and they're making him the villain. I just think they aren't being fair.

The real tragedy is that non of the counsel members had action taken against them but every student that played football lost every kind of record they made during that time.

I want to see every fucking counsel member pay millions and millions for the cowardly actions they took to cover it up and blame a damn coach for everything, i don't care if they are broke and destitute for all the harm they have caused.

While i agree coach Jo should have done more to have kept a predator off campus it was not only his fault but also the fault of the board to not only have kept it secret but allowed him access to the campus after the fact.

This needs to happen. Anyone who did nothing should be fired and fined. I still need to read the court hearing. The whole things is giving Penn State a bad name in general, I'm still proud of my school, but not so much the people who messed up big time. Even though Jopa was pretty much senile at the end, he stuff had a part in it.

I don't think its wrong they fired him I just don't think some of the measures they are taking are fair to him. He didn't do anything more then the guy that actually saw the act happen or the president of the school and they're making him the villain. I just think they aren't being fair.

The only reason that he is seen as such a villain is because he is such a big figure head of the school. It's so easy to pin a lot on him. He still should have been fired. I almost feel glad that he is dead now rather than watching everything fall apart. Sometimes I feel that the media blames it more on Jopa than Sandusky. Sunduaky can rot in prison for all I care for being such a nasty f***.

The only reason that he is seen as such a villain is because he is such a big figure head of the school. It's so easy to pin a lot on him. He still should have been fired. I almost feel glad that he is dead now rather than watching everything fall apart. Sometimes I feel that the media blames it more on Jopa than Sandusky. Sunduaky can rot in prison for all I care for being such a nasty f***.

This is my exact point. they are criminalizing him just for the medias sake. the spotlight is off sanduski. Its unjust and i agree with you I'm glad he passed away and doesn't have to see all of this happen because he did shut his mouth but he did sooooo much for so many people. He helped thousands of students become who they are today.

He helped cover up the fact the a guy was raping kids and allows him to continue doing it.

So did another 50 people.

And I hope they the equivalent things to those people that they did to joe also.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

From what I heard from ESPN was that the penalties were made so harsh to try to discourage the 'keep quiet cover up' attitude of the situation so if anything like this happens in the future the school should just come out with it right away and get the bastard arrested and out of there instead of hiding it in fear of what will happen.

So now schools know that if they try to hide stuff like this that they will face a harsher punishment if they cover it up.

Just what I caught by watching 30 mins of ESPN

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

From what I heard from ESPN was that the penalties were made so harsh to try to discourage the 'keep quiet cover up' attitude of the situation so if anything like this happens in the future the school should just come out with it right away and get the bastard arrested and out of there instead of hiding it in fear of what will happen.

So now schools know that if they try to hide stuff like this that they will face a harsher punishment if they cover it up.

Just what I caught by watching 30 mins of ESPN

This makes sense, that's why it's so harsh. It really sucks that it happened, it sucks even more to have it happen to my school :/

Many people are treating Penn State students like they themselves commited a crime which isn't right. I just would like to go to classes, have fun, and graduate without being questioned my morals because high officals at this school f***ed up big time