2011 Harley Davidson F-150 on 32's/2 DD 18's in a 6th order blowthru.

8 SSA EVIL 15's

4 CRESCENDO 5500'S

2 SINGER HAIRPIN'S

21 XS POWER D1600'S

ALL MCLAREN AUDIO MID'S AND TWEETERS

1 TARAMPS HD4000, 1 TARAMPS HD800

SEX!

kWgmAp6.jpg

VbjgkeI.jpg

I'm in. the south side of Augusta and looking for people that want to do things like this hit me up at [email protected].

Really I'm down for what you need if I don't have it, I'll get it with in the hour.

......... What are you talking about , drugs ? I can assure you that the money to do this build is 200% legit.

If you're talking about buying wheels , paint etc from you the price would have to smash the nearest competitors price. Especially to drive all the way to Agusta.

8 SSA EVIL 15's

4 CRESCENDO 5500'S

2 SINGER HAIRPIN'S

21 XS POWER D1600'S

SEX!

kWgmAp6.jpg

VbjgkeI.jpg

I'm in. the south side of Augusta and looking for people that want to do things like this hit me up at [email protected].

Really I'm down for what you need if I don't have it, I'll get it with in the hour.

I'm sure you can see how your post was confusing .

Unless you mean you can get some 32" one off forgiatos within 1 hour ( which you can not )

8 SSA EVIL 15's

4 CRESCENDO 5500'S

2 SINGER HAIRPIN'S

21 XS POWER D1600'S

SEX!

kWgmAp6.jpg

VbjgkeI.jpg

Sick ride, more info on system? Lol.

Maybe a vid of it playing/metering? Unless I missed it

06 Police TahoeHU- Pioneer 80prsAmp- Crossfire 8kSub- 4 15" Crossfire xs v2sWire- 1/0 Knu/AudiotechnixAlt- 3 Mechman SMD 340sBatts- 6 XS Power 3100s, 2400

Sick ride, more info on system? Lol.

Maybe a vid of it playing/metering? Unless I missed it

There is a video on here of it playing.

I'll take some more vids when it is running 100%. He is getting another hu and fiberglassing it in the dash above the factory unit. Needs to keep it because it controls the a/c and such.

8 SSA EVIL 15's

4 CRESCENDO 5500'S

2 SINGER HAIRPIN'S

21 XS POWER D1600'S

SEX!

kWgmAp6.jpg

VbjgkeI.jpg

Saw this truck at Oranldo Classic looks amazing,What angrys me is when people buy trucks and don't use them.Really you wasted the bed for some music.I guess jl audio just makes the stealth boxes for fun.

I would die to have a new truck,even with the employee pricing its still $500-$700 a Month for a lease around here

Moving where the Money Trees are

Saw this truck at Oranldo Classic looks amazing,What angrys me is when people buy trucks and don't use them.Really you wasted the bed for some music.I guess jl audio just makes the stealth boxes for fun.

I would die to have a new truck,even with the employee pricing its still $500-$700 a Month for a lease around here

Sooooo... You mad that he wanted 4 18's in a blowthru instead of a piece if shit " jl stealth box ". To each his own I guess. :)

8 SSA EVIL 15's

4 CRESCENDO 5500'S

2 SINGER HAIRPIN'S

21 XS POWER D1600'S

SEX!

kWgmAp6.jpg

VbjgkeI.jpg

Archived