DC Sound Lab

Level 3 12s box design help!

What town are you located in?

I'm in Highland. Are you from NW indiana too?

@ CJ appreciate the help man but I got designs from Joe X and built the box a couple weeks ago. ill post some pics up I need to create a photobucket account

You didn't get a "design" from Joe, you got a copy and pasted guess. Who knows what the enclosure will perform like, because he sure as hell probably doesn't...

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

What town are you located in?

I'm in Highland. Are you from NW indiana too?

@ CJ appreciate the help man but I got designs from Joe X and built the box a couple weeks ago. ill post some pics up I need to create a photobucket account

You didn't get a "design" from Joe, you got a copy and pasted guess. Who knows what the enclosure will perform like, because he sure as hell probably doesn't...

If you wanna hate on the guy take it somewhere else. He helped me out and the enclosure looks solid. Id post a picture of the plan but Im on mobile now. Ill leave it at that

@rolex nice man where are you at? Ive had the dc's for a couple weeks now and everythings almost done just need to order my amp in the next few days. Ill probably post up a build log soon. But we should deffinetly meet up when its done and bass it up.

No shit? Well thats a good deal then cause I was either gonna post a thread about anyone in our area with a dd-1 or buy one but the 4 pack of rockstar sounds better lol. What do you drive? Had no idea anyone else in Highland was on here