Sundown Audio

Upgrading Amp Question, Rockford Fosgate t2500-1bdcp/electrical

Derrick White

because that alt most likely wont even do 180 amps, you will be better off going to a reputable company (singer, dc power, mechman) for much better build quality.

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

• 1 month later...

Did you get your HO alt?

Build Under Construction

Head Unit = Kenwood DDX514

Amps = Kicker 750.1, Going to install Sundown 1500D v3 and Sundown 125.4

Battery = XS D3400

Wires = Kicker RCA's, 0 Gauge street wire and Stinger

Mids and Highs = Stock

Sub= Kicker L7 12"

Alternator = 220 Mechman

Sound Deadner= Fatmat and Stinger Road Kill

200A+ Alt, Big3, OFC 1/0 (at least one run), Excellent ground (preferably a dedicated OFC 1/0 run), at least 300Ah of car audio oriented batteries. CP amps are current hogs by nature, very high output beasts.

I'm gonna hate

Yes stock everything. What am I gonna need to upgrade?

You will definatly need a group 34 in the back along with biggest you can fit under the hood.

Your electrical would absolutely love you if you got a HO alternator(200 amp at least), though.

If you're going to spring to buy a $1k dollar amp, you might as well spend the money to feed it with proper electrical.

Better still group 31.

I'm gonna hate

how is the voltage drops?

XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s

MechMan 220a Alt

DC 5K

Kicker 650.4

2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1

Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/

Glad to hear you took the advice.

Awesome.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Just got it all working today. Havn't messed with it to much. No voltage drop it stays at 13.9. I will see when it gets dark but i'm happy so far I notice a big difference in power. I wired my diamond d9 to 4 ohms so its getting 1836 watts at that. My amp is rated 3278 watts at 1ohm.In the near future I wanna get a bigger sub.But I have noticed on the Left side of the T2500 amp (The Outlet Display) I noticed when a song hits really hard it goes into the +db and goes orange/red? Is that normal or do I need to adjust something. I don't know much about setting all that up I guess I'll havta have my buddy look at it.

Archived